Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Just fyi but was doing max 1.5 hour runs with long breaks and I got greedy and did like 4 of them in one day, so about 6 hours botting total. It was also very laggy but I let it run anyway, not sure if this could have an impact. Received a 2-day ban after 1 day 6 hours of botting with this script (15.7M profit). Not bad at all. I am curious whether there is anything else I can do to ward off the ban for longer (perhaps mirror mode, not botting when I have bad internet or shorter/less botting sessions?)

edit: since I have a 2-day ban on that account, do you guys think it's very risky to keep botting barrows? Was considering training the account up to bot zulrah, but perhaps that's an even worse idea?

Edited by gazlo
  • Sad 1

34 minutes ago, gazlo said:

Just fyi but was doing max 1.5 hour runs with long breaks and I got greedy and did like 4 of them in one day, so about 6 hours botting total. It was also very laggy but I let it run anyway, not sure if this could have an impact. Received a 2-day ban after 1 day 6 hours of botting with this script (15.7M profit). Not bad at all. I am curious whether there is anything else I can do to ward off the ban for longer (perhaps mirror mode, not botting when I have bad internet or shorter/less botting sessions?)

edit: since I have a 2-day ban on that account, do you guys think it's very risky to keep botting barrows? Was considering training the account up to bot zulrah, but perhaps that's an even worse idea?

Yea dude do not bot again on that account or you will lose it.. I got a 2 day ban as well from this bot a while back and I will not I repeat will not touch that account again with any bot as it is my main. If it is not your main then transfer all wealth off it and continue to bot if you want to lose the account.. Not even joking do not bot that account after you already got a two day ban,

EDIT: That next ban will come quick as sriracha out your booty hole, possibly even minutes after starting the script again. It was already detected once and they have that account and possibly your IP flagged.

Edited by Sjd6795

On 8/7/2018 at 4:38 AM, Sjd6795 said:

I would also like to know how big of a impact mirror/stealth mode makes. If I was using mirror mode do you think the two day ban I received would've happened? I monitored the bot basically the whole time so nothing should've flagged the account.

And yea the rewards potential is a little suspicious when it attacks another mob at 100% then clicks away for the door. Maybe add in a slight delay before going to the next mob so it has time to update.

Probably not, mirror mode makes an enormous difference. All my stealth mode accounts are getting banned. None of my mirrors.

Hello

First of all i love this script, it runs really smooth and have great error handling. However i do see some errors in the log, and i think it has something to do with clicking the barrow brothers. If the brother spawn on one site of the coffin and you stand at the end of it, you are in a "safe spot". The bot hovers the brother but wont press mouse, so it wont start the attack sequence and will just stand there for a few minutes before it exits the cave, and then goes back in.. I'll add the log under here. 

I'm running mirror mode with osbuddy. 

Spoiler

[INFO][Bot #1][08/17 10:10:19 AM]: DEBUG: Targeting enemy
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/17 10:10:20 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -5177
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getLocalNPC(fe:1)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Mouse.getEntitiesOnCursor(hi:416)
    at frostbarrow.b.prn.B(ub:422)
    at frostbarrow.e.COM1.I(xc:841)
    at frostbarrow.e.COM1.E(xc:124)
    at frostbarrow.FrostBarrow.onLoop(ld:184)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(kl:223)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I see you pull an estimated value of items worth for the signatures, do you store the drops themselfs aswell, and would it be possible to see that?

/CSGOslave

44 minutes ago, CSGOslave said:

Hello

First of all i love this script, it runs really smooth and have great error handling. However i do see some errors in the log, and i think it has something to do with clicking the barrow brothers. If the brother spawn on one site of the coffin and you stand at the end of it, you are in a "safe spot". The bot hovers the brother but wont press mouse, so it wont start the attack sequence and will just stand there for a few minutes before it exits the cave, and then goes back in.. I'll add the log under here. 

I'm running mirror mode with osbuddy. 

Hide contents

[INFO][Bot #1][08/17 10:10:19 AM]: DEBUG: Targeting enemy
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/17 10:10:20 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -5177

I see you pull an estimated value of items worth for the signatures, do you store the drops themselfs aswell, and would it be possible to see that?

/CSGOslave

Thanks for the report.
Looks like an issue with reading NPCs from the client in mirror mode. Can you try and see if it also happens when mirroring the official runescape client?
I'll post up a client bug report in the mirror mode section

EDIT: Do you have the mirror client version and JVM bit-version?

Edited by FrostBug
  • Boge 1

2 hours ago, FrostBug said:

Thanks for the report.
Looks like an issue with reading NPCs from the client in mirror mode. Can you try and see if it also happens when mirroring the official runescape client?
I'll post up a client bug report in the mirror mode section

EDIT: Do you have the mirror client version and JVM bit-version?

I'm not sure how to check what Mirror client version I'm running, but I just run it from the stable version.

Will try it in regualr rs client for a few hours now

the JVM bit-version i guees is 32bit

Spoiler

C:\Users\1337G4MER>java -d64 -version
Error: This Java instance does not support a 64-bit JVM.
Please install the desired version.

C:\Users\1337G4MER>java -d32 -version
java version "1.8.0_171"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_171-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 25.171-b11, mixed mode, sharing)

EDIT:
So i tried it in Jagex' client and still get the same error. It does it efter drinking prayer pots, but since it has Auto retaliate on, the click is not nessesary i guess, but the error is there :)

Spoiler

[INFO][Bot #1][08/17 01:44:58 PM]: DEBUG: Targeting enemy
[ERROR][Bot #1][08/17 01:44:58 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1795

Edited by CSGOslave
Added test from another client.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, kevin74 said:

How can i change my inventory order? i want to do more trips but he always takes 2 potions out of the bank and thats all?!

If by order you mean layout, there's a tab for that in the setup. The item groups can be moved up/down.
Minimum number of prayer potion doses to start a trip can be specified in the inventory tab.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)