Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

just in: i fixed all the problems it was user error so far so good but i recommend making a more randomized path to going to mounds and shit like that cause its  too predictable. definitely think it will get me ban if i used it without baby sitting

edit: like randomized talking too asking questions like

"any luck"

"fuck barrows" etc make it more realistic

Edited by firstmate

5 hours ago, bertil1 said:

wont switch item for me first kill of trip so just stand afk on the hill : https://pastebin.com/JD1S0Gyw

Try going thru the troubleshooting steps in the OP if you haven't already. My guess would be missing hotkeys.

5 hours ago, DinhiusMaximus said:

So if I'm using trident, how do I set it to where it will change to karil crossbow for ahrim?

In equipment configuration. You can set up an equipment configuration for each enemy (barrow brothers & creeps)

2 hours ago, firstmate said:

i bought it fuck the trial. testing it rn will post proggie report. so far only issue is if you have two weapons i have no idea how to make it switch just for spec 

There's a checkbox in each equipment configuration labeled 'use special' with which you can equip a spec weapon and hit 'set'. You have to manually specify how much special attack energy the spec uses tho.

1 hour ago, firstmate said:

script keeps telleporting me back to clan wars then logging out what fucking gives man

Read the troubleshooting steps. Reason for stopping will always be written in the logger.

1 hour ago, firstmate said:

first 16 mins in tho works great made 1m lol

Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 7.55.51 PM.png

Neat :boge:

53 minutes ago, firstmate said:

just in: i fixed all the problems it was user error so far so good but i recommend making a more randomized path to going to mounds and shit like that cause its  too predictable. definitely think it will get me ban if i used it without baby sitting

edit: like randomized talking too asking questions like

"any luck"

"fuck barrows" etc make it more realistic

top kek :boge:

dynsig_barrows.png?username=ragnar_lothb

Just wanna leave this here for you new guys to the script - usually run 2-4 bots at a time - during my period of using this script I caught one ban, that same account reached nearly 3k barrows chest looted before catching the ban. This script is imo best script I've ever used - please do not ask me how long I bot and all that bullshit - its trial and error every good botter learns on their own from their mistakes.. I have officially stopped my barrows farm due to not having time to manage the farm - great work on the script @FrostBug keep up the good work! Just figured I owed you at least  my person feedback on the script and to all the new guys switching to barrows from zulrah due to recent bans. All in all 10/10 script.

Edited by Dilly Dilly
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Dilly Dilly said:

dynsig_barrows.png?username=ragnar_lothb

Just wanna leave this here for you new guys to the script - usually run 2-4 bots at a time - during my period of using this script I caught one ban, that same account reached nearly 3k barrows chest looted before catching the ban. This script is imo best script I've ever used - please do not ask me how long I bot and all that bullshit - its trial and error every good botter learns on their own from their mistakes.. I have officially stopped my barrows farm due to not having time to manage the farm - great work on the script @FrostBug keep up the good work! Just figured I owed you at least  my person feedback on the script and to all the new guys switching to barrows from zulrah due to recent bans. All in all 10/10 script.

Great to hear! Many thanks

I make an average of approx 430k per hour, using blowpipe and trident of the seas with full blessed d hide + archers ring, fury, occult etc (75+mage 75+ range) 57prayer

Supplies cost approx 250k an hr, so im basically making 180k an hr, which is pretty much the exact same amount as collecting planks in barbarian outpost (zero requirements).

Am i doing something wrong, or this method is outdated?

Edited by Sia

1 hour ago, Sia said:

I make an average of approx 430k per hour, using blowpipe and trident of the seas with full blessed d hide + archers ring, fury, occult etc (75+mage 75+ range) 57prayer

Supplies cost approx 250k an hr, so im basically making 180k an hr, which is pretty much the exact same amount as collecting planks in barbarian outpost (zero requirements).

Am i doing something wrong, or this method is outdated?

Did you calculate gph based on average chest loot & calculate chests/hr to make sure that your 430k/hr isn't just rng?

What supplies are you using for 250k/hr input cost?

43 minutes ago, Kiji said:

Did you calculate gph based on average chest loot & calculate chests/hr to make sure that your 430k/hr isn't just rng?

What supplies are you using for 250k/hr input cost?

i calculated it based on 5 runs of 10 hours each, and subtracted break times. All days were around 300 - 500k an hour, using average it landed on 435k i think. One of the days i ran it 8 hours and made 400k profit (inc supplies) in total..

I use monkfish, barrows teleport, duel rings, super restore. My prayer is 58 ( i only pray dharok, ahrim, karil ), health is 80, so it is very little used. Besides that, supples for blowpipe in tunnels and ahrim as well as trident charges. Very standard stuff. I get 9 kills chests an hr, using 88 reward.

Edited by Sia

14 minutes ago, Sia said:

i calculated it based on 5 runs of 10 hours each, and subtracted break times. All days were around 300 - 500k an hour, using average it landed on 435k i think. One of the days i ran it 8 hours and made 400k profit (inc supplies) in total..

I use monkfish, barrows teleport, duel rings, super restore. My prayer is 58 ( i only pray dharok, ahrim, karil ), health is 80, so it is very little used. Besides that, supples for blowpipe in tunnels and ahrim as well as trident charges. Very standard stuff. I get 9 kills chests an hr, using 88 reward.

take lobsters, and do not pray ahrim

43 minutes ago, Kiji said:

Also, blowpipe is a high input cost. I'm using re-usable supplies from barrows for magic, and leaning towards using bolt racks to be self-sufficient.

Also, how often do you teleport? That's really important for input cost (less pots).

I first used blowpipe but after using karil crossbow with the bolt racks I get as rewards I have definitely noticed a increase in profit margins.

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)