Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 12/25/2017 at 10:25 PM, Dynasty said:

My scripts bugging out it keeps moving my ring of dueling back and forth how do I open the console debug so I can see the error and find out what's going on ?

Don't include duel ring in your equipment setup

On 12/26/2017 at 9:53 PM, Orlando Bloom said:

Epic script, however I'm curious how tf does char restores str? Mine got stuck hitting with d scim zeros, switched to range but still. I mean works alright. :doge:

There's an option to restore drained stats at bank (with regular restore potion)

5 hours ago, dsabares said:

Sane thing happens to me or just tends to like log out itselt

Reason for logging out is in the logger. Check troubleshooting section for more assistance

12 hours ago, dsabares said:

Everysingle time i try to start this script using house tele tab and barrows tele tab it autmoatically laugs out and idk why. May i please get a refund or quikc fix

You can request a refund in the refunds request section, or you can read the first post where the solution is written.

Maybe it is possible to set it up to do so, but then I am unaware how.

If not, maybe you could add a choice to:
1. Do barrows

2. Teleport home and recharge player

3. Go back to Barrows, instead of using portal and banking.

4. Repeat until the number of chests choosen are done.

5. Teleport home, recharge player and bank (using Kharyrll portal)

It should not be hard to implement, given that you already have all the choices, but not for this order. I tried choosing teleport out (Arceuus) and do 2 trips, it does what I suspected - just teleports out and uses ppots. 

This would make it much more efficient, and less bot like. Thank you. 

Additional upgrade possible: Use pools, instead of altar, but this would require quite a high construction level, but with (80 construction) Rejuvination pool it would be even more efficient. I guess it is not as easy to implement and would not help most of the people, but would be awesome to have as a choice (Disclaimer, I do not posses the pool myself).

13 minutes ago, Maverick1993 said:

for me it does the first brother and the inv setup fine but once its done on the first brother it seems to just kind of stay on the inv and doesn't move on it seems to just hover over the food even tho I lost no hp and just sit there?

doesn't matter sorted it was the zoom and hotkeys thing easy script to use and setup good job 

• Boge 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)