Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

I'll test, will edit once done.

Edit: The only issue I've noticed with this script is that sometimes it says invalid starting position when you load settings. This can be fixed by switching your travel and banking methods and switching them back. Only noticed this on clanwars:barrows tab methods. Besides that it's flawless as usual. Don't hesitate to buy.

Edited by mineoman

I just bought your bot and I was curious how I cancel the renewal for it. Thanks much

Edit: Also now my bot is stuck over ahrims grave just standing there. When I restart my bot it is stuck on "setting quickprayers" and won't budge. https://postimg.org/image/7yuzbhpuh/

Edited by LargeLoads

I just bought your bot and I was curious how I cancel the renewal for it. Thanks much

Edit: Also now my bot is stuck over ahrims grave just standing there. When I restart my bot it is stuck on "setting quickprayers" and won't budge. https://postimg.org/image/7yuzbhpuh/

Hi

Thanks for buying :)

You can cancel either by going to your paypal control panel (under subscriptions), or from the client area here on osbot.

It sounds like you don't have a hotkey configured for the prayer tab; please ensure that you do. Also, if any further issues occur, try reading thru the sections in the OP (specifically the 'Starting the script' and 'Troubleshooting' sections)

• Like 1

Hi

Thanks for buying smile.png

You can cancel either by going to your paypal control panel (under subscriptions), or from the client area here on osbot.

It sounds like you don't have a hotkey configured for the prayer tab; please ensure that you do. Also, if any further issues occur, try reading thru the sections in the OP (specifically the 'Starting the script' and 'Troubleshooting' sections)

what about killcount, is it converted to %s or still kills?

trying to run this on my vps, and i keep getting the script auto terminating something to do with it blocking something? 

Cant copy the exact message as it works fine on my laptop just doesnt work on a vps/vpn?

Also the only issue ive found wit hthis script, is that when it has killed the barrows brother in a tunnel it doesnt turn the prayer off until it leaves the tunnel? and that when it kills a normal brother it doesnt turn prayer until it leaves the dungeon and goes back up the stairs? Its only minor the normal but it still wastes 5/6 prayer points each brother which over time is obviously a lot more, in the tunnel it basically will drain to 0 every time.. that one needs to be fixed more so

edit; also when it banks at clan wars can you get it to go through the portal? rather than drink prayer pots? as normally it wastes 2/3 sips of prayer when banking? rather than it going through and saving money

other than that i love this script just on a 15 chest dry streak at the moment! (is it worth equipping a ring of wealth?)

There seems to be a client issue with write permission on certain versions of certain linux distributions; try updating the OS.

The fact that it doesn't turn off prayer until out of the tunnels is a feature added due to high demand; as it saves you from taking damage on your way out; whereas your prayer would have been drained regardless on the way out due to the natural tunnel drain.

When leaving a tomb, it turns off prayer 'on the way' out in most scenarios. Doing so instead of toggling it off before clicking the stairs will have you out of the tomb faster, and occasionally prevent a 5-10 prayer drain. I have a hard time believing that this second difference is causing you to lose 5 or 6 prayer every time. If I am misunderstanding the scenario, please explain further.

I think you may have a misconception about the prayer drain in barrows. The 5-11 (based on KC) prayer drain every 30 seconds occurs even if you aren't using any prayers.

During the clan wars route, due to the way the framework functions, the script enters the portal on the way TO the bank instead of on the way to barrows. The outcome should be the same, though.

Edited by FrostBug

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)