Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

Good script so far, but theres this thing that im noticing with banking and just all around clicking, the bot would hover over items and move the mouse around sporatically, doesnt seem "human" to me.

Unfortunately I can't do much about the mouse movement algorithm, as it's implemented by the client itself. At best we can make suggestions in the suggestions/bugs subforum, but they are probably already aware.

• Like 1

Run it on multiple accounts. Can pick up barrows-ready ones for like $20. You'll make your money back and then some..

Dude, you know there are other (and more profitable) money-making scripts out there that are a much less costly? Some with only a 1-time fee? I mean, I'm fine with buying this script for like 15-20 with a 2 or 3$ monthly fee. But for 10$ a month, I'd basically be paying for 2 VIP accounts at that point. I just think asking for an extra ten dollars a month for 1 script is a bit crazy, he'd also make a lot more money off of this script if it weren't so costly. Not bashing the guy or his script

Edited by Nirot

• Deceiver changed the title to Frost Barrows
  • Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)