Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

15 minutes ago, ademb123 said:

Got a question 

if I got two accs one main and one I use to bot this on the same ip, main has two day ban 

if im running the barrows bot will they ban both accs if the barrows gets banned?

No just the barrows one unless you mule on to your main then u got an insanely low chance of getting banned on main. This bot seems to have a low ban rate atm compared to the zulrah bot though those accounts are getting smashed.

• Like 1

just bought the script, little bit lost on setup for it , ill post again tomorrow and let you know how im doing, anyone got any tips for just starting out using the script?

EDIT: having issues when entering tunnel, script stops and changes quickprayers and continuously activates rigour/augury and just gets stuck in a loop

EDIT2: nvm i did something and it fixed it self.. have gotten b2b2b items..  lmao thx  (dh platelegs into dh platebody into guth warspear...)

EDIT3:  When in tunnels and it activates prayer to kill the final barrows brother, it leaves prayer on for the rest of its time in tunnels and then it has to drink anywhere from 1-3 extra doses of prayer potion.

Edited by Suprize

1 minute ago, jakedawson03 said:

what accounts is that on, combat stats wise?

legit just depends on luck, since ive gotten my 3 b2b drops in a row i restarted the script and im 3 hours dry but still getting 410k profit /hr just from the runes im getting , keep in mind im in mediocre gear with max stats with morytania hard diary done (50% more runes)

9 hours ago, dabswax said:

only suggestion would be to add barrows tele tab out of tunnels after chest loot unless I'm missing it.

You're missing it

8 hours ago, Suprize said:

just bought the script, little bit lost on setup for it , ill post again tomorrow and let you know how im doing, anyone got any tips for just starting out using the script?

EDIT: having issues when entering tunnel, script stops and changes quickprayers and continuously activates rigour/augury and just gets stuck in a loop

EDIT2: nvm i did something and it fixed it self.. have gotten b2b2b items..  lmao thx  (dh platelegs into dh platebody into guth warspear...)

EDIT3:  When in tunnels and it activates prayer to kill the final barrows brother, it leaves prayer on for the rest of its time in tunnels and then it has to drink anywhere from 1-3 extra doses of prayer potion.

How does leaving prayer on waste 3 doses of prayer potion? The prayer would have been drained anyway, and doses are not used to keep it active.
On the other hand it protects against the occasional melee hit from creeps

Edited by FrostBug

• Maldesto changed the title to Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)