Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

logs out after first kill or when im trying to start the script from clan wars. I think i doesnt know where to find my barrows teletabs. any idea on what imm doing wrong?

I have the teleportation settings to Clan wars and to use a barrows teletab . I also have a teletab in my inventory. I feel like i have my Inventory setup wrong but i couldnt find any documentation on how important it is or how to configure it correctly

It checks trident, looks for something in my bank and then logs out

UPDATE: client logger says i need more than 28 items?

UPDATE UPDATE: honorable blessing was throwing an error with the ammo being less than 400 

Works fine , idk if the honerable blessing issue has been addressed yet! good script tho ill prolly buy when my trial is over

Edited by xevensx

52 minutes ago, Phaibooty said:

Hi how long are trials and may I please have one?

24h

50 minutes ago, Vicfre said:

Can i have a trial nice sir :)

I'll consider it

29 minutes ago, xevensx said:

logs out after first kill or when im trying to start the script from clan wars. I think i doesnt know where to find my barrows teletabs. any idea on what imm doing wrong?

I have the teleportation settings to Clan wars and to use a barrows teletab . I also have a teletab in my inventory. I feel like i have my Inventory setup wrong but i couldnt find any documentation on how important it is or how to configure it correctly

UPDATE UPDATE: honorable blessing was throwing an error with the ammo being less than 400 

Works fine , idk if the honerable blessing issue has been addressed yet! good script tho ill prolly buy when my trial is over

That had not yet been reported. I'll have a look at it, thanks.

8 hours ago, xevensx said:

Exactly same things for me. I start bot at barrows entrance. After trip it teleports to clan wars then banks stuff and logs out. And yeah I have blessing in arrows slot

Would there be any way to make it use a tab back to the grounds if I want to run more times per trip? Running back through the tunnels wastes time/food.

EDIT: After running this for a while, it turns to shit. Just keeps going in and out of the tomb without attacking a brother. I let it do it for about a minute and then took over. About ready to ask for a refund.

Edited by polarrbearr