Fruity Barrows (Frost Barrows)

FrostBug

On 4/22/2017 at 2:49 AM, FishySkillr said:

This script looks amazing! Interested in purchasing but have never done barrows before :think:

Could i quickly ask the Minimal Quest and Level requirements to use the Bot to do barrows specifically please?

same here! but i tryed to ask same question like week ago or smth..no one replayed. I think you can go with 60range / 75 mage and like 50 def or smth like that. 43 pray. pip quest

• Like 1

On 2017/4/20 at 5:28 AM, wakewakaranai said:

Keep getting invalid starting position even though it was working before

Should be started at the barrows grounds or at the bank of your chosen route

On 2017/4/22 at 1:49 AM, FishySkillr said:

This script looks amazing! Interested in purchasing but have never done barrows before :think:

Could i quickly ask the Minimal Quest and Level requirements to use the Bot to do barrows specifically please?

The minimal quest requirement (which is also the recommended by now) is just Priest in Peril
Level recommendations I believe are posted in the OP. If not there should be a link to the Wiki page for barrows which has entire gearing and stat recommendations :)

On 2017/4/23 at 11:55 PM, guywithlsd said:

same here! but i tryed to ask same question like week ago or smth..no one replayed. I think you can go with 60range / 75 mage and like 50 def or smth like that. 43 pray. pip quest

^

you can get away with most things if you have 75 magic. Tho some def is still recommended to make the resources last longer

• Like 1

Is there no way to stop the bot from teleporting out after every chest?  Seems like a waste of barrow teletabs tbh. 

Also, the inventory layout tab seems to be a little buggy, sometimes it shows equipment/rune slots, sometimes not, also only shows 1 potion slot. Hard to organize the layout with it being this way.

Would be great if that could be fixed !

Cheers for a great script tho.