Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

@KhaleesiHey, I just bought the script and clicked the exact options as in the example settings in this thread. The bot does go to the recommended world, teleports me there, and takes my pouches,  and chisel (not pickaxe). But after that, it just sits in the bank doing nothing. 

Edited by Konshens

9 hours ago, Konshens said:

@KhaleesiHey, I just bought the script and clicked the exact options as in the example settings in this thread. The bot does go to the recommended world, teleports me there, and takes my pouches,  and chisel (not pickaxe). But after that, it just sits in the bank doing nothing. 

Check your logger, probably missing an items or you used some config that your account is not able to use.
Grab some screenshot and send them to me on discord :)

1 minute ago, Konshens said:

I think I found the problem already. Had to do with the pouch repair option. I did the 3rd option, but I don't have those abyssal things. I'm getting a rune pouch atm, when done I will do the npc contact option. 

I see, Ya you can use npc contact if you have access to lunars ^^

9 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Enjoy! :D

Works very well. Got one issue tho.

When starting the script outside it's waiting for the rift to close and spam clicks the door and stops right before it can actually enter. Making me have to manually enter the minigame. When im in it works just fine. Maybe I did something wrong on the settings?