Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

15 minutes ago, Sublimeqt said:

Could I get a trial of this?

I Loved your todt script and gave feedback /review of it as well! Would do the same on this script.

I also just bought your AIO agility script and the small amount of time I've used it. I'm loving it. Using the progressive leveling right now 😉

Enjoy the trial! :)

Great script, Have been loving it since trial and since have purchased it. 

There's one thing I noticed about the script tho, I know very little about Guardians of the Rift as I haven't done it legit but, When the bot comes out of mining the huge guardian remains or whatever and comes out to power up the rift dude in the middle, It will teleport out of the guardian remains mining area and click to power up the rift guy in the middle on the tick it teleports out and it just stands there for like 5-10 seconds before then re-clicking the guardian dude in the middle. Seem's like a mistake rather than something intentional? And the fact it does it every single time is a bit concerning to me. 

If you could look into it or if that's intentional if you could clear that up that would be great 😛 thanks Khaleesi!

11 minutes ago, Sublimeqt said:

Great script, Have been loving it since trial and since have purchased it. 

There's one thing I noticed about the script tho, I know very little about Guardians of the Rift as I haven't done it legit but, When the bot comes out of mining the huge guardian remains or whatever and comes out to power up the rift dude in the middle, It will teleport out of the guardian remains mining area and click to power up the rift guy in the middle on the tick it teleports out and it just stands there for like 5-10 seconds before then re-clicking the guardian dude in the middle. Seem's like a mistake rather than something intentional? And the fact it does it every single time is a bit concerning to me. 

If you could look into it or if that's intentional if you could clear that up that would be great 😛 thanks Khaleesi!

Never seen that before myself and I'm running a few account there, but I'll take a closer look ^^

Edited by Khaleesi