Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

The issues are fixed and even added new features, thx for repoerting! 😉
Well it's kinda strange and sad that you get  5 out of 5 accs stuck, while there are going over 250+ accounts through the builder every day which are just going fine.
Gotta lower the 2% failure rate to <1% then :D

Kind of strange how you keep taking digs with your emojis. You good? And yes very strange how all 5 of my accounts ran into various bugs and another user reported the same right under my bug report but the success rate is all the matters to you... Comical. My fault for trying to make your script better, won't happen again.

Edited by 07ETHFarmer

3 hours ago, 07ETHFarmer said:

Kind of strange how you keep taking digs with your emojis. You good? And yes very strange how all 5 of my accounts ran into various bugs and another user reported the same right under my bug report but the success rate is all the matters to you... Comical. My fault for trying to make your script better, won't happen again.

Please go waste someone else's time with that toxic attitude, there is no time in life to deal with people like you :) Thanks!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

Hey, love the script got me from 1 - 90 RC on my Iron in 9 days! I have just started using the Colossal pouch and all of a sudden the script doesn't seem to work. 

It either just mines indefinitely for the entire game or when it does RC it doesn't use the pouch and gets stuck in random actions.

Like I said I've been suiciding the script and it's been flawless, some times 48 hours interrupted, but seems to have broken since Colossal pouch.

1 hour ago, binns said:

Hey, love the script got me from 1 - 90 RC on my Iron in 9 days! I have just started using the Colossal pouch and all of a sudden the script doesn't seem to work. 

It either just mines indefinitely for the entire game or when it does RC it doesn't use the pouch and gets stuck in random actions.

Like I said I've been suiciding the script and it's been flawless, some times 48 hours interrupted, but seems to have broken since Colossal pouch.

I'm aware, will be fixed in V1.22!

Edited by Khaleesi