Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

10 hours ago, Bot Farms said:

Ah okay, sounds good then, Thought I was buggin .

On mirror it's even slower bcs of the delay of loading objects/widgets, on stealth is pretty decent

41 minutes ago, CucumberSalad said:

Hey can I get a trial? Was just going to buy but might as well try it out first 😛

Enjoy!

• Heart 1

49 minutes ago, CucumberSalad said:

I'm confused I have it set to deposit all runes, and to also repair barriers or make the guardians, but each run of essence it drops all of the runes as well as the cells?

Are you sure you read the option correctly? It's drop runes, not deposit runes :D
It auto deposits every runes, no need to select it.

For cells, it only uses strong and and overpowered cells, the rest is junk

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Are you sure you read the option correctly? It's drop runes, not deposit runes :D
It auto deposits every runes, no need to select it.

For cells, it only uses strong and and overpowered cells, the rest is junk

Bahaha I’m dumb alright thank you 😂only ran it for like 2 hours thought maybe it was messed up or something, I’ll buy it when I get home thanks a bunch 🙏🏽

First time commenting something like this but I'm unbelievably impressed by this script. It's so smooth. I have used it for many account and made so much gp even though the price of runes have dropped so much. Worth every penny if not more. Thanks Khal. I own a lot of your scripts and I'm always happy.

The ONLY downside is that sometimes I set the script to run for lets say 400 minutes with brakes every 60 mins for 15 mins for example. I will put it on in the evening and come back 18 hours later and its still running. I mean I have never been banned so if anything I'm always happy when that's happened BUT I suppose it should stay on for the amount of time it says it will.

Nevertheless - amazing script. Thanks again!

8 hours ago, ZeroThree123 said:

Gets stuck with a bad camera angle in the air altar and just stands there looking off into the distance. Character faces South so the camera has North to the right of the screen and South to the left.

Screenshot?
I have been runing 5-6 accs for over 8 weeks now and I never seen this oncem so would be very strange that this could happen.
Unless you manually zoomed in or whatever

7 hours ago, drake121 said:

First time commenting something like this but I'm unbelievably impressed by this script. It's so smooth. I have used it for many account and made so much gp even though the price of runes have dropped so much. Worth every penny if not more. Thanks Khal. I own a lot of your scripts and I'm always happy.

The ONLY downside is that sometimes I set the script to run for lets say 400 minutes with brakes every 60 mins for 15 mins for example. I will put it on in the evening and come back 18 hours later and its still running. I mean I have never been banned so if anything I'm always happy when that's happened BUT I suppose it should stay on for the amount of time it says it will.

Nevertheless - amazing script. Thanks again!

Have you enabled it to stop after a certain amount of time?
because I use this option myself and I never had issues with it