Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

13 hours ago, JoyfulJerry said:

if you had to guess, what would you put as your break profile for guardians of the rift? should i set it to run like 30-45 minutes and break for 7-15?  if it logs back in, it has to sit there until it can join again but i dont want it to just leave mid game. 

Ya looks fine, the scripts breakmanager doesn't leave midgame, it waits until the game is done before taking a break :)

• Heart 1

17 hours ago, bigdem9494 said:

osrs update on tuesday - downtime for like 4-6 hours xD. can check log if i used!!!

Enjoy

6 hours ago, Acialwip said:

Hi, could I get a trial of this please?

Enjoy

4 hours ago, pinesforjam said:

Hey just curious if the bot would use npc contact to repair pouches even if I don't have a rune pouch. If it does could I have a trial, if not ill hold off till I get a rune pouch. Looks like a great script regardless and keep up the great work!

you will need the runes in your ivnentory then, if you are usin uim mode it could be possible :D
But if you don't have one it's better to not use pouches :)
Enjoy the trial!

Edited by Khaleesi

7 hours ago, TheKourgelis said:

When the bot is waiting for the next portal to come up can you make it so that it mines while it waits. Not a big deal if you can't I have no complaints about the bot its nice.

When it's idle it usually spawns max in 5 sec, so wouldn't mine much, but I can check it