Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

4 hours ago, sandmarcos81 said:

thanks would i be able to get it reset its already 11 hours down lol cuz of update and getting out of work late

It's meant to test the script... You can see exactly what you are going to get in 10-15 min 😉

1 hour ago, Spaceriino said:

Can i get Trial looks intresting :)

Enjoy!

Just tried yday the from scratch option, its working nice 👌❤️ However for Temple of the Eye quest, when it comes to traveling to zamorak mage it's sometimes getting stuck (if i get error again i'll update with log) at the very beginning.

Then once it's next to the mage inside of the abyss while it can complete the portal puzzle without much hussle, it sometimes will perform 2 portal "checks" while the server just registers 1, adding more action delay would be ideal.

Also, when solving the Timmigurthy or w.e puzzle @wizardtower it didn't work at all (never entered the "11" when traiborn iirc opens the dialogue).

Finally and by the very end, at some point it couldnt find one of the apprentice and started to walk back and fort, had to manually click and pause the bot for it to work, overall well done but those issues defo keep one from going afk, will try get logs may i face same glitches

Other than that, overall a neat job, have played hundreds of hours and no ban yet nor any bug with the GoTR minigame itself!

Edited by i99

1 hour ago, i99 said:

Just tried yday the from scratch option, its working nice 👌❤️ However for Temple of the Eye quest, when it comes to traveling to zamorak mage it's sometimes getting stuck (if i get error again i'll update with log) at the very beginning.

Then once it's next to the mage inside of the abyss while it can complete the portal puzzle without much hussle, it sometimes will perform 2 portal "checks" while the server just registers 1, adding more action delay would be ideal.

Also, when solving the Timmigurthy or w.e puzzle @wizardtower it didn't work at all (never entered the "11" when traiborn iirc opens the dialogue).

Finally and by the very end, at some point it couldnt find one of the apprentice and started to walk back and fort, had to manually click and pause the bot for it to work, overall well done but those issues defo keep one from going afk, will try get logs may i face same glitches

Other than that, overall a neat job, have played hundreds of hours and no ban yet nor any bug with the GoTR minigame itself!

1. Just report when it's stuck with a proper image 😉
2. No idea what you mean by "2 portal checks", I ran lke 250 accs through it and never got stuck or acted weird at that point.
3. It will always enter the 11, you just have to wait a bit, it's a client issue that I can't fix
4. Just report when it's stuck with a proper image 😉

On 10/5/2022 at 9:30 PM, Khaleesi said:

1. Just report when it's stuck with a proper image 😉
2. No idea what you mean by "2 portal checks", I ran lke 250 accs through it and never got stuck or acted weird at that point.
3. It will always enter the 11, you just have to wait a bit, it's a client issue that I can't fix
4. Just report when it's stuck with a proper image 😉

Well mate, images are limited to 1 frame and and everything i mentioned happens with motion, but yeah i'll report properly once it happens again ty for the obnoxious response

6 hours ago, whatgp123 said:

can i please have a trial ? :)

Enjoy!

3 hours ago, i99 said:

Well mate, images are limited to 1 frame and and everything i mentioned happens with motion, but yeah i'll report properly once it happens again ty for the obnoxious response

What do you mean images are limited to 1 frame? Doesn't matter if it's in motion, all I need is to see inventory setup, status of the script and what it's trying to do, Also there is a discord server availble for easier communication 😉

I answered every question and I can't help you if you are telling me that's something is "broke" without any more info...
A screenshot shows all the info I need in 99% of the cases, 😉 there are always edge cases that happen every so often.
Especially on mirror mode, that client is fairly unstable and can trigger all kind of strange results at some moments

Edited by Khaleesi