Khal Guardians Of The Rift

Khaleesi

Few things I've noticed so far (that you may well have already answered in the past).

1. Is there a reason why the bot always goes to the north remains? Could an option for north or south be added as most legit players go south.

2. The bot leaves the large remains at the start too early. Leaving at around 25 seconds left until first alter spawns gives sufficient time to craft a full inventory including colossal pouch and runecraft just in time for first portal spawn. Ticking the option to mine until first portal spawn results in missing a round of runecrafting and a missed points opportunity.

3. There are some delays that seem overly long at unusual times (like filling pouch at huge remain and then delaying clicking on the remains to continue mining; and also after clicking the returning portal from huge remains)

4. Some order of operations seem a little off. For instance the bot seems to hand in guardian essence, then run south to bank runes, then runs back north to repair barrier; this happened at the end of a game so might be a thing that only happens once the guardians power reaches 100%.

5. When repairing barriers the bot seems to target the weakest one, most players just repair the one closest to the altar they are about to go through right before they runecraft. Something worth considering maybe.

Also is there any way something could be implemented to stay in the last yellow portal and start the next round in it, this would increase efficiency greatly. Thank you.

Edited by myrust
missed 5th point and final foot note

3 hours ago, myrust said:

Few things I've noticed so far (that you may well have already answered in the past).

1. Is there a reason why the bot always goes to the north remains? Could an option for north or south be added as most legit players go south.

2. The bot leaves the large remains at the start too early. Leaving at around 25 seconds left until first alter spawns gives sufficient time to craft a full inventory including colossal pouch and runecraft just in time for first portal spawn. Ticking the option to mine until first portal spawn results in missing a round of runecrafting and a missed points opportunity.

3. There are some delays that seem overly long at unusual times (like filling pouch at huge remain and then delaying clicking on the remains to continue mining; and also after clicking the returning portal from huge remains)

4. Some order of operations seem a little off. For instance the bot seems to hand in guardian essence, then run south to bank runes, then runs back north to repair barrier; this happened at the end of a game so might be a thing that only happens once the guardians power reaches 100%.

5. When repairing barriers the bot seems to target the weakest one, most players just repair the one closest to the altar they are about to go through right before they runecraft. Something worth considering maybe.

Also is there any way something could be implemented to stay in the last yellow portal and start the next round in it, this would increase efficiency greatly. Thank you.

1. Should be random, will check that!
2. Hard to control at some points, ran test for thousands of hours on all kind of different setups and pouch setups and this one came out pretty good ^^
3. Happends sometimes, has to do with the player still mining/animating the rock while putting essence in the pouches,so technically it's still "mining", I will check if I can make it react a bit faster there
4. The order looks fine to me, just because it's doing a task a little bit inefficient doesn't mean it's bad. Compare a human against a bot in gotr, they make a lot more mistakes 😉
5. Well 90% of the time all barriers are full and you get 0 exp for reparing a barrier, that's why I picked it to repair one thats the lowest at this point

I can take a look at the yellow portal thingy at start :)

Edited by Khaleesi

10 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

1. Should be random, will check that!
2. Hard to control at some points, ran test for thousands of hours on all kind of different setups and pouch setups and this one came out pretty good ^^
3. Happends sometimes, has to do with the player still mining/animating the rock while putting essence in the pouches,so technically it's still "mining", I will check if I can make it react a bit faster there
4. The order looks fine to me, just because it's doing a task a little bit inefficient doesn't mean it's bad. Compare a human against a bot in gotr, they make a lot more mistakes 😉
5. Well 90% of the time all barriers are full and you get 0 exp for reparing a barrier, that's why I picked it to repair one thats the lowest at this point

I can take a look at the yellow portal thingy at start :)

Thank you for the reply.

RE point 2: would it be possible to add an option to specify a time to stop mining (with some built in randomization of a few seconds) 

You make a very good point that I never considered for point 4.

Just regarding point 5, could an option be added to repair barrier nearest altar and/or nearest portal spawn. The xp from repairing is largely negligible and if it means missing out on a portal because it's trying to repair then it seems counter productive. Maybe prioritize getting into the portal over repairing completely on occasions where the portal timer is less than 12 seconds or so. Something to consider.

Finally just a thank you really, your bots are fantastic, I'm just a customization freak.

18 minutes ago, myrust said:

Thank you for the reply.

RE point 2: would it be possible to add an option to specify a time to stop mining (with some built in randomization of a few seconds) 

You make a very good point that I never considered for point 4.

Just regarding point 5, could an option be added to repair barrier nearest altar and/or nearest portal spawn. The xp from repairing is largely negligible and if it means missing out on a portal because it's trying to repair then it seems counter productive. Maybe prioritize getting into the portal over repairing completely on occasions where the portal timer is less than 12 seconds or so. Something to consider.

Finally just a thank you really, your bots are fantastic, I'm just a customization freak.

Ya I think I can take a look so the player can set a time to leave the large remains mining zone, will take a look at that
I will also check what I can do for those portals ^^

Noticed last couple days i have stopped getting law runes at all, havent changed the priorty list but have now moved law runes to top priority and still didn't make any during the game after 10 hours. I will baby sit it when i get a chance to see what it does when law runes can be done so i can get you more info when i get a bit of time.

BTW.. Love the script as with your others had it running 10+ hours a day last few days