Remotely controlling botfarms on other computers

idkfa

He Guys,

Ill be away from home for a couple of weeks/months due to a project. soon. The only thing I can take with me is a laptop that can run about 8 bots max through bot manager in mirror mode, its an old laptop. However at home I've got 3 pretty nice desktops (its a lan room for playing games with friends). They all have i7 9700k cpu's/16 to 32 gigs of ram and RTX2080/3070. So I figure i can run quite a few more bots on those. 

I've got about a weekend to install everything on the computers but is there a good way to remotely control those computers  from my laptop and run OSbot/Bottinghub bot manager so I can build a juicy farm? Any software that would be able to handle that or other solutions? Also, do they need to always stay on or are there ways to remotely turn them on/of. I've worked with TeamViewer a few times but that was a long time ago. Also there is a NAS on the network. No idea if that could help at all hahahl. I can acces the NAS from my laptop. 

Any advise would be greatly appreciated. 

Cheers

Get AnyDesk, Teamviewerr and Parsec, if one goes down your safe with the others.
Also get some smart plugs and set them up with the computers. So in case a computer freezes, you can cut the power and give the power back. Remember that you need to set in bios that it should power on when the computer receives power.
With these, you should never be in a situation where you can't connect/control your remote computers.

Test the smart power plugs when in your home to make sure the computers actually turns on after receiving power.

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, ItPoke said:

Get AnyDesk, Teamviewerr and Parsec, if one goes down your safe with the others.
Also get some smart plugs and set them up with the computers. So in case a computer freezes, you can cut the power and give the power back. Remember that you need to set in bios that it should power on when the computer receives power.
With these, you should never be in a situation where you can't connect/control your remote computers.

Test the smart power plugs when in your home to make sure the computers actually turns on after receiving power.

Thanks dude!! Exactly what I needed. I've got my MTA and NMZ ready account makers almost completely automated now so should be good fun when I can scale up to about 100 accounts =]

22 hours ago, idkfa said:

I did a quick search and saw RDC only lets you connect to pc's in your local network. Illl be somewhere else on a different network. And unfortunately I don't own any servers =z Or did I miss  something in my brief search?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/how-to-use-remote-desktop-5fe128d5-8fb1-7a23-3b8a-41e636865e8c#:~:text=Use Remote Desktop to connect,)%2C and then select Connect.

You just need windows 10/11 Pro 

• 3 weeks later...