Can new account buy Tbow?

Graciekiller1

From personal experience, I had several mules banned a few months ago that were sort of a few weeks old and had stats trained

However, I have also had accounts trade a lot of gold (anything from 100b+ each) that are also a few years old now so it varies, what you need to remember is to do the obvious junk trade etc to try avoid the automated detection, that way they have to actually take time to look into it, and if you're an account that looks less like a RWT mule then you're less likely to be reported for them to do that too

3 minutes ago, Dbuffed said:

From personal experience, I had several mules banned a few months ago that were sort of a few weeks old and had stats trained

However, I have also had accounts trade a lot of gold (anything from 100b+ each) that are also a few years old now so it varies, what you need to remember is to do the obvious junk trade etc to try avoid the automated detection, that way they have to actually take time to look into it, and if you're an account that looks less like a RWT mule then you're less likely to be reported for them to do that too

So would recommend trading alot of items for the gp? and be atleast a month old with decent total?

6 minutes ago, Graciekiller1 said:

So would recommend trading alot of items for the gp? and be atleast a month old with decent total?

Personally, I traded on my mules right away (given, they did have membership and used that time to cooldown too) but that's just me personally everyone else could be a bit different

I always use junk no matter how big or small the trade is, even if it's just say a few runes, or the start kit you get straight off tutorial island etc, no matter the junk it just flags a bit less. You could also in such cases say a t-bow, try instead of low tier stuff maybe rune/dragon items instead, that way bulking the trade out a bit easier, so less likely to be connected to RWT and more a trust trade/accidental trade

my new mules (I made them just before halloween ish, got hit just after halloween) all got trained but 2, somehow even the last 2 t hat didn't have anything going on got hit as well so seemed like a chainban from them, and I lost a LOT of gold lol but hey it's all learning from mistakes, good luck

I think the best and simple way here is to just trade the tbow not cash. Jagex system probably tracks gold trades, items not so much. Usual RWT trade wouldn't be just trading items since its incoinvenient. Here is just a simple trade of item between accounts. Also do it on  same IP, it would create more alibi that you are just trading between your accounts

Just now, Kramnik said:

I think the best and simple way here is to just trade the tbow not cash. Jagex system probably tracks gold trades, items not so much. Usual RWT trade wouldn't be just trading items since its incoinvenient. Here is just a simple trade of item between accounts. Also do it on  same IP, it would create more alibi that you are just trading between your accounts

Sounds  like a great idea, anyone with opinions with this?

• 3 weeks later...