Please help

Kingofthebots

Right so basically i have 2 accounts on here, one has loads of scripts I've purchased and this account.

basically i have brought a script on here by mistake and not my other account i was wondering if anyone could transfer it to my other osbot account instead please its so annoying having to sign out of the client each time i want to use the script

I'm assuming you have access to your account with the other scripts on? This account will have to be banned as it's against ToS to have multiple accounts but you'll also need to speak with @Maldestoin regards to getting it changed over to the other account if it's possible. Please be patient as he's the only person who can deal with such requests. Your best bet will probably be requesting a refund here: https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/ and re-purchasing the script on your other account.

• Administrator
On 1/13/2022 at 1:22 PM, Kingofthebots said:

yes i do have full access, i made this account when i changed pc and lost all my login information to my other account, i then recovered the password, i have messaged @Maldestoam yet to get a reply.

Give me the name of the other account and let me know which account you are wanting to keep. 

• Administrator
On 1/20/2022 at 10:22 AM, Runescapelogin93 said:

Hi this is my other account. please transfer the two scripts and you can go ahead and ban kingofthebots account, all my scripts are on this account i only have scriptfactory and scriptfactory pro on the kingofthebots account

thankyou @Maldesto

transfer done for SF and then i had to refund the pro edition since it cannot be transferred. It is a monthly script. Please repurchase it.