Khal Tithe Farm

Khaleesi

So I have mixed feelings.

The Trial went exceptionally well. The bot does an amazing job! I was so satisfied that I immediately purchased it and Khal's agility bot as well.

However I was then immediately banned after using Tithe farm for an additional 1 hour (for a combined total of 5 hours botted, interspersed with roughly the same amount of active, manual gameplay).

I was using Stealth mode and NOT Mirror/VIP, but... Yeah. Bit of a shame.

16 minutes ago, nightwisp84 said:

So I have mixed feelings.

The Trial went exceptionally well. The bot does an amazing job! I was so satisfied that I immediately purchased it and Khal's agility bot as well.

However I was then immediately banned after using Tithe farm for an additional 1 hour (for a combined total of 5 hours botted, interspersed with roughly the same amount of active, manual gameplay).

I was using Stealth mode and NOT Mirror/VIP, but... Yeah. Bit of a shame.

That sucks :/ I assume it's just a 2 day bann?
Don't use stealth on main accounts where you have played a lot by hand. That will get you banned almost eveyr time after a few hours.
That's where mirror comes in handy, completely undetectable bcs it uses their own client to play on instead of the bot client

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

That sucks :/ I assume it's just a 2 day bann?
Don't use stealth on main accounts where you have played a lot by hand. That will get you banned almost eveyr time after a few hours.
That's where mirror comes in handy, completely undetectable bcs it uses their own client to play on instead of the bot client

Fortunately just a 2-day ban, yeah. Good to know, my inexperience must be showing through.

If Mirror genuinely reduces the odds of detection by that much then I may have to do just that in the future! Thank you, Khal.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...