Khal Tithe Farm

Khaleesi

• 3 weeks later...

usually i do not complain, especially about khal scripts (i have bought multiple and enjoy khal scripts very much).

BUT, i have to complain about this script, in mirror mode it constantly misses like 3-4 plants (i use the lowest ping server and 17 plant mode).

I think this script needs a rehaul , maybe 16 plant mode and a bit quicker reaction times to not miss the plants.

1 hour ago, itumi said:

usually i do not complain, especially about khal scripts (i have bought multiple and enjoy khal scripts very much).

BUT, i have to complain about this script, in mirror mode it constantly misses like 3-4 plants (i use the lowest ping server and 17 plant mode).

I think this script needs a rehaul , maybe 16 plant mode and a bit quicker reaction times to not miss the plants.

The problem with 16 is that you need to do 1 extra sequence of 4 plants in the end with slows done eveyrhting by 25%. :/
16+16+16+16+16+16+4 = 7 sequences
17+17+17+17+17+15 = 6 sequences

The reaction time is based on your PC.. the script is set to react/reload every 50ms 😉
So it reloads all objects, plants,... every 50 ms if you PC can keep up atleast :D

You can actually do 20 plants on a good computer, maybe 1-2 dies due to some lag once in a while, that's what I always do
Run it once on stealth and then you can see how it's supposed to run. 

So go try to run it a few sequences on stealth mode and you will see how your PC slows it down.
You can try to restart mirror, sometimes that fixes it.
Also make sure you only run 1 bot in each client, don't run 2 bots in 1 client, split them up in 2 clients

Edited by Khaleesi

4 hours ago, nightwisp84 said:

Hi Khal!

Can I please get a trial for this one?

Also I was looking through the thread for a bit. Is using mirror mode still a bit of a 'maybe' for this script? I noticed earlier you had said it reduces efficiently quite a lot but I'm not sure if that's still the case. Thanks!

Sure! Enjoy :D
Mirror is always slower in detecting things, no matter what script you run. Some scripts it won't matter that much though 

Edited by Khaleesi