Khal Tithe Farm

Khaleesi

On 6/12/2024 at 5:00 PM, Khaleesi said:

I think you might have zooomed in a bit or something? Else it should be able to see most other patches.
Will do some tests, thx for lettiing me know

^ can confirm with the comment that sometimes the bot would get stuck on that 4 x 4 pattern until the plants withered away.   nothing shows on the error logs however I did to seem to notice a few things that triggered that issue.

like @Khaleesi said its sometimes zoom related && just recently I found out if the bot picks an odd number of fruit that doesn't add to "100" it'll try over and over to correct itself.  so it gets stuck in a loop of trying to even out the "100" only noticed this when I had the deposit fruits every run

example - if the bot only picked 94 out of 100 fruit the bot will not proceed instead it'll stuck itself in an ongoing 4x4 loop pattern to make that 100 fruit

otherwise you turn off deposit fruits & opt to stack them and turn them in manually the bot will run flawlessly without issue (make sure zoom is maxed out). 100% would recommend this script though I've bought it awhile back and every account I ever made since buying this script 99 farming easy

Edited by arizonaskies

1 hour ago, arizonaskies said:

^ can confirm with the comment that sometimes the bot would get stuck on that 4 x 4 pattern until the plants withered away.   nothing shows on the error logs however I did to seem to notice a few things that triggered that issue.

like @Khaleesi said its sometimes zoom related && just recently I found out if the bot picks an odd number of fruit that doesn't add to "100" it'll try over and over to correct itself.  so it gets stuck in a loop of trying to even out the "100" only noticed this when I had the deposit fruits every run

example - if the bot only picked 94 out of 100 fruit the bot will not proceed instead it'll stuck itself in an ongoing 4x4 loop pattern to make that 100 fruit

otherwise you turn off deposit fruits & opt to stack them and turn them in manually the bot will run flawlessly without issue (make sure zoom is maxed out). 100% would recommend this script though I've bought it awhile back and every account I ever made since buying this script 99 farming easy

It does not care about the amount of fruits, it doesn't loop for anything less then you select and that pattern though
The script zooms out at the start and everything else aswell. But if you will zoom in by hand mid run it might get stuck indeed

• Heart 1

• 3 weeks later...