Khal Tithe Farm

Khaleesi

Love this script and used a lot already. Apologies if it’s already been requested, I’m curious if it would be possible to have an option to not turn in the fruits. With the most recent update, it would be cool to pool all the fruits together and turn them in at once. Not sure if that’s a big ask. Thank you!

12 hours ago, xxarcherxx said:

Love this script and used a lot already. Apologies if it’s already been requested, I’m curious if it would be possible to have an option to not turn in the fruits. With the most recent update, it would be cool to pool all the fruits together and turn them in at once. Not sure if that’s a big ask. Thank you!

Uhm I can take a look at it, that will also means the upgrading would not work though as you will barely level up

Spazzed out after a round. probably due to refilling gricoller's can. I didnt get to see it but i did copy the log.

Edit:
It ran for a few hours, came back from a break and refilled gricellor's can and just started spazzing.

logs_17_10_2023-19_02_07.txt

Edited by gosubear

7 hours ago, gosubear said:

Spazzed out after a round. probably due to refilling gricoller's can. I didnt get to see it but i did copy the log.

Edit:
It ran for a few hours, came back from a break and refilled gricellor's can and just started spazzing.

logs_17_10_2023-19_02_07.txt 8.54 kB · 1 download

It was waiting for the dead plant to despawn, there was 1 that died :/

Edited by Khaleesi