Perfect Prayer AIO

Czar

9 hours ago, PWNSTER911 said:

Could i get a trail of this please? Curious how it decides which house to go to with all the troll ones

Done enjoy :D I added safety code so the bot blacklists bad houses 😉 There’s one really annoying house by V 3 or w/e, his one is hardlocked.

1 hour ago, timonium513 said:

Is there any plans to add the bone shard methods to this @Czar? I'd be interested in this for sure for that. On the Ironman accounts I sell, I use Pest Control currently, but this would open up a nice avenue for burning through those!

Sure I will give it a try I just need to assign an account there really quickly and explore ;D 

• Heart 1

16 hours ago, geawg said:

For chaos running, there definitely needs to be an option to bring a stamina or energy potion. A flaw in the script isn't avoiding PKers, it's that it forced run energy to be on all the time. Could this be something added?

I have been working on a way to use protection prayers against pkers, using the code from my revenants bot it switches well. I can also add staminas if you like, or even better I can make it use the ferox pool? I have never ran into any energy/running issues so I may have misunderstood :feels:

But other than that the bot hops super quickly you shouldn't ever have a problem with pkers unless you are not using any of the extra features of the bot such as Quick hop and prepare world list :D

10 hours ago, Seashack101 said:

Hello,

Loving the scripts. Can I get a trail on this one? 

Thank you.

Hey sure :D And thank you so much <3 done added enjoy!

Hi Czar,

Thank you for the response!

I have been working on a way to use protection prayers against pkers, using the code from my revenants bot it switches well. I can also add staminas if you like, or even better I can make it use the ferox pool? I have never ran into any energy/running issues so I may have misunderstood :feels:

But other than that the bot hops super quickly you shouldn't ever have a problem with pkers unless you are not using any of the extra features of the bot such as Quick hop and prepare world list :D

What happens with Chaos Altar route if you have it do anything other than the suicide method, the bot runs south to tele to edge and then banks and then goes back to the altar. Due to this, unless you are running -a lot- of noted bones you run out of run energy. This is bad especially with PKers.

Another note is when PKers arrive, the bot spams world hopping in the suicide method. With that method, I've been having to force in quick prayers to save the inventory. But, it could be a clear bot flag getting attacked and spamming hop world.

Edited by geawg
  • Like 1

Tysm for clarification, I will add options to restore both health and stamina during the banking stage :D Sorry about that it may have escaped me I usually carry noted bones there so I don't bank often :doge:

If you'd like anything else added/changed please let me know, I'm always happy to release new updates!

• 2 weeks later...