Selecting world on first login

FirstTimeBotting

I was wondering if there is any way to select a world on first login (for example, choosing a specific world/ choosing a f2p world/ choosing a non PvP world). I looked around for a solution but

• the CLI -world flag is broken on mac
  • Explv had an OSBot manager application which supposedly could do what I want, but I couldn't get it to run and other people seem to have been having the same problem
  • I tried to write an extension to Explv's login handler to choose worlds, which will choose the world I specify, but it doesn't work on first startup (I think because the application tries to start it before the bot is fully loaded and ready to go)

Any help would be appreciated.

11 hours ago, FirstTimeBotting said:

I tried to write an extension to Explv's login handler to choose worlds, which will choose the world I specify, but it doesn't work on first startup (I think because the application tries to start it before the bot is fully loaded and ready to go)

Did you disable the random solvers(OSBot Auto Login for example) with the CLI command -norandoms? Pretty sure these would be the only 2 ways.

Update on the OSBot Manager: instead of using the jar I downloaded the source code and ran it that way. Using this method I got the manager itself to load, but if I try to log in to OSBot I get:

Debug enabled on port 51436

Starting local script with name: \"Explv's Tutorial Island\"

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

at org.osbot.ch.<init>(zdb:141)

at org.osbot.ch.<init>(zdb:208)

at org.osbot.ch.<init>(zdb:684)

at org.osbot.HE.IiiiiiiiIiIi(ey:71)

at org.osbot.Boot.iiiiiiiiIIiI(et:310)

at org.osbot.Boot.launch(et:385)

at org.osbot.Boot.main(et:306)