Looking for a quote

QuickQuesting

I provide the level 3's with membership

These accounts will stay 10 HP, with no HP XP Gained (it'll have 204 XP to 11 HP)

Account can either come with 15 strength or you can do it from level 1 (X marks the spot & Client of kourend for xp lamps to use on strength) then pyramid plunder sarcophagus until 15 (No quests needed just pharoes sceptre) please give quotes for both options.

30 Firemaking for sea slug.

15 Agility for barbarian fishing.

48 Fishing for barbarian fishing.

You will then do barbarian fishing until 56 fishing & you will get 30 strength / 30 agility passively.

I think that's all that's needed. You should then end up with stats something like this.

b.png

I will be looking for probably 10 of these accounts so please let me know per account & bulk price if that matters.

NO BOTS - NO MACROS - NO AUTO CLICKING - NOTHING THAT WILL GET THESE ACCOUNTS BANNED.

2 hours ago, Easy Money said:

fyi the "NOTHING THAT WILL GET THESE ACCOUNTS BANNED. " isn't feasible. Services are against rules and you can be banned for it.

I accepted that part of the risk by posting for accounts to be built? :D I'm sure anyone with a working brain understood what I meant when I typed that.