Khal AIO Smither

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, bohemond said:

yeah so I did cannonballs for 2 hours a day for 2 days and account got banned. Had over 1200 total and 100+qp on the account. wouldn't recommend making cannonballs but might be good for other things.

Start using stealth instead of mirror and you will get a lot less banns

On 11/28/2022 at 6:41 AM, Khaleesi said:

Well you can't be more wrong than this, mirror actually got tons of people banned, even without botting -_-

Ive been using your script on stealth for 24 Hours and not a single ban. Stealth means quiet and discreet, so it's the definition of safe. As safe as possible.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/20/2022 at 7:25 PM, Khaleesi said:

Start using stealth instead of mirror and you will get a lot less banns

I disagree. I have been using mirror for months and never copped a ban.

However I ran stealth a few days ago because mirror was freezing on me (mac m1 issue).

Within 15 minutes of using stealth my account was locked, Jagex thought my account was hacked.

So I try another account, same result account locked, and I try again, account locked.

Jagex can detect stealth within 15 mins, never had anything like this with mirror.

1 hour ago, rslists said:

I disagree. I have been using mirror for months and never copped a ban.

However I ran stealth a few days ago because mirror was freezing on me (mac m1 issue).

Within 15 minutes of using stealth my account was locked, Jagex thought my account was hacked.

So I try another account, same result account locked, and I try again, account locked.

Jagex can detect stealth within 15 mins, never had anything like this with mirror.

Stealth is the way to go for any farm, no matter what.
people are running stealth for 300+ hours, easy stuff ^^

Mirror is still decent if you have used mirror in the past, but that's literally the only reason.
People caught tons of banns by just logging in on mirror, not even botting, literally just logging in.

If you are catching locks, you have to change your strategy and methods
Only way to get locks is doing tut island

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Stealth is the way to go for any farm, no matter what.
people are running stealth for 300+ hours, easy stuff ^^

Mirror is still decent if you have used mirror in the past, but that's literally the only reason.
People caught tons of banns by just logging in on mirror, not even botting, literally just logging in.

If you are catching locks, you have to change your strategy and methods
Only way to get locks is doing tut island

The thing is all of the accounts that got locked are well and truly established accounts (99's botted with mirror on accounts that are 3-10 years old). I never changed my IP or anything, I just found it weird that 15 mins after switching to stealth those accounts get automatically locked. Jagex can detect stealth easy.

It spooked me and I immediately stopped botting on stealth. Time will tell I guess, when did stealth get updated?

On 1/4/2023 at 1:43 PM, rslists said:

The thing is all of the accounts that got locked are well and truly established accounts (99's botted with mirror on accounts that are 3-10 years old). I never changed my IP or anything, I just found it weird that 15 mins after switching to stealth those accounts get automatically locked. Jagex can detect stealth easy.

It spooked me and I immediately stopped botting on stealth. Time will tell I guess, when did stealth get updated?

Locks usually only happen when you change IPs, so that's very odd...
Stealth aint detected, I have been botting oaks for 8 weeks straight in a hotspot and the acc is at 28.5mill woodcutting exp.

Mirror mode has been detected for the past 5-6 weeks now, what could have happend is that the change of client from mirror to stealth locked the acc because they did see you were using a client that has been tempered with. Ther eis a reason why almost everyone stopped using mirror a few weeks ago