Khal AIO Smither

Khaleesi

@KhaleesiI bought this script and for the first couple hours I’m extremely impressed! 

However, it did get stuck a couple times on the smith item selection screen. This was after it had smithed all the bars. 

I’ll try to get a screenshot if need be. Could this be a setting? I have esc to close interface off and zoomed all the way out.

On 7/3/2022 at 9:29 PM, Cuebulon said:

@KhaleesiI bought this script and for the first couple hours I’m extremely impressed! 

However, it did get stuck a couple times on the smith item selection screen. This was after it had smithed all the bars. 

I’ll try to get a screenshot if need be. Could this be a setting? I have esc to close interface off and zoomed all the way out.

Ya I'm aware, will be fixed asap!
Sorry for the slow response!

Khal smither (All in One) updated to V1.14:
- Fixed issue with item selection at item smithing

Live soon
Enjoy!

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

17 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya I'm aware, will be fixed asap!
Sorry for the slow response!

Khal smither (All in One) updated to V1.14:
- Fixed issue with item selection at item smithing

Live soon
Enjoy!

EDIT* Is the update live already? Noticed while running it today that it got stuck on the selection screen again. 

Hey thanks! Gotten me a few levels from 90 already! Even if I have to watch it it’s still great! @Khaleesi

Edited by Cuebulon

15 hours ago, Cuebulon said:

EDIT* Is the update live already? Noticed while running it today that it got stuck on the selection screen again. 

Hey thanks! Gotten me a few levels from 90 already! Even if I have to watch it it’s still great! @Khaleesi

No idea should be live by now atleast :D
You can check version numbers in the GUI and on the script paint

18 hours ago, Notionz said:

Hey Khal thanks for fixing that smithing window bug! One other issue I'm not sure if it's getting brought up or not is when it does world hopping sometimes it gets stuck at the world select menu and doesn't do anything.

when it already hopped you mean? Possible to send me a screenshot when it's stukc like that?

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

No idea should be live by now atleast :D
You can check version numbers in the GUI and on the script paint

when it already hopped you mean? Possible to send me a screenshot when it's stukc like that?

It looks like it pulls up the armor making menu then get stuck trying to click it. I'll get a screenshot of the next instance of it happening.

8 hours ago, Notionz said:

It looks like it pulls up the armor making menu then get stuck trying to click it. I'll get a screenshot of the next instance of it happening.

On what item exactly, do you have multiple tasks in a row? and check that your script version is 1.14 already :)
Because it either gets stuck 100% of the time or doesn't get stuck, something in between is impossible

Edited by Khaleesi