Heiz Ground Items

Heiz

• 2 months later...

dope script man, but why does it take forever to pick up items? theres a lot of the same item on the same title here under players sometimes, and it just takes forever. i have been clicking them regular click super fast myself and just using the bot to run to the bank for me but that's not ideal. i wish it could mass click fast and pick up lots of the same item much faster instead of slowly right clicking and picking up like 1 item every 10 seconds. could be 99x faster

13 hours ago, todaytoday said:

dope script man, but why does it take forever to pick up items? theres a lot of the same item on the same title here under players sometimes, and it just takes forever. i have been clicking them regular click super fast myself and just using the bot to run to the bank for me but that's not ideal. i wish it could mass click fast and pick up lots of the same item much faster instead of slowly right clicking and picking up like 1 item every 10 seconds. could be 99x faster

can you send me a video?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 9:34 PM, DrayAnker said:

Script works great in picking up items as well as moving to the bank. One thing I noticed is that when depositing items into the bank, worn equipment are also deposited, is this a bug or intended feature?

It's a feature for when the item being collected is an equippable item. So, the script will equip an item to save 1 space in the bag.