Heiz Ground Items

Heiz

1 hour ago, Heiz said:

I added this feature, could you take a look if it works for you, please?

works perfectly fine bro, love it <3 thanks.

Some problem just appeared, when looting planks north of the barbarian assault agility course, before the world-hopping problem was solved, it went to the barbarian assault and bank, now it goes all the way to ardougne to bank

Edited by fuenmayor2
  • Heart 1

33 minutes ago, fuenmayor2 said:

works perfectly fine bro, love it <3 thanks.

Some problem just appeared, when looting planks north of the barbarian assault agility course, before the world-hopping problem was solved, it went to the barbarian assault and bank, now it goes all the way to ardougne to bank

Unfortunately the banks available through the osbot API are only those listed:

https://osbot.org/api/org/osbot/rs07/api/map/constants/Banks.html

To add Bank chests I would need to manually include them in the code. And ironically I'm out of member accounts to do this.

Maybe you can help me, informing me the position (x,y,z) of this bank chest and the name of the object that appears when I press the right button on it.

1 hour ago, Heiz said:

Unfortunately the banks available through the osbot API are only those listed:

https://osbot.org/api/org/osbot/rs07/api/map/constants/Banks.html

To add Bank chests I would need to manually include them in the code. And ironically I'm out of member accounts to do this.

Maybe you can help me, informing me the position (x,y,z) of this bank chest and the name of the object that appears when I press the right button on it.

Sure, how can I do this? Getting the (x,y,z) positions

I got it, (X=2537, Y=3573, Z=0) Called "Bank chest", thats the barbarian assault bank

Edited by fuenmayor2

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Admin1 said:

Hey, is it just for me or no but after night script wont start at all? Any opinions? Thank you.

Unfortunately this script will be unavailable for a few days, it is being used as a basis for testing a problem I'm having in my repository.

As soon as it normalizes, I'll let you know here in the script thread. Sorry for the unforeseen.

• Like 2

On 6/27/2023 at 7:16 PM, Heiz said:

Unfortunately this script will be unavailable for a few days, it is being used as a basis for testing a problem I'm having in my repository.

As soon as it normalizes, I'll let you know here in the script thread. Sorry for the unforeseen.

Didn't notice any bug with the script, was doing just fine for me though.

• 4 weeks later...