[GUIDE] How To Run Multiple Mirror Mode Clients With Seperate Proxies (Bypass Unable to Create Advertising Error)

Goopie1051

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 6:15 PM, sprintsadams1 said:

Everything works but when i go to use it on sandiebot i keep getting "could not load steam libary on my osbot mirror mode" I see that the client has a different icon on my taskbar when i use sandibox to open it, not sure how to fix this

Using Windows, the new updates are having The stream library labeled as a threat, think a Trojan or something, you need to open Windows Security when you try to open osbot, it will show you the threat and allow it. Once you allow it, close osbot and restart it and it should work

1 hour ago, runetda said:
I have the same error, can anyone help?

Are you using SOCKS5 proxy type and port, not HTTP? Some providers use the same port number, others have a different port number for each type.

4 hours ago, runetda said:

I'm using proxy5, this message appers when i try to open the launch that i copied using a different proxy

D8djn72.png

You are using the wrong program. That is their new program that is confusing people because the old game client's .exe file is the same name.

You need to download the old original OldSchool RuneScape game client and do it to that

*UPDATED Information on Post Today*

*Currently have the Ultimate Botting Guide in the works on how to properly use some of the scripts without bans, how to properly run a bot/farm, proxies and how to use them, the ban/appeal process, etc. This guide WILL include the break times I have gotten perfected with the Excellent Vorkath script, and almost All of Khaleesi's scripts (Khal)* Hit me up if interested 

##**UPDATE**##

Jagex has launched their new client launcher program which is named "Jagex Launcher" which is ironically the same name as the original programs .exe file. It will NOT work with this program!!! You need to be using the old original OldSchool RuneScape game client software.

Here is a picture of the new program to NOT USE!

D8djn72-min.png.1d4d8250caad6fe18ae2a0a72eaf1b20.png

The icon for the game client to use SHOULD LOOK like THIS!

Screenshot-20230314-185927-Chrome-min.jp

*ProjectPact's Tool for Random.dat Removal Added*

Here is a tool that you can use to automatically remove the .dat files Jagex stores on your computer which leads to bans/chainbans.

I apologize that I won't be going into full depth and detail on how to get the best use out of it possible, but that will be located in my Guide that's in progress for whoever is interested.

Here is the link for the tool:

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/129927-projects-randomdat-remover-tool/

4 hours ago, runetda said:

Thanks. Can you tell me where i can find the old runescape oldschool version? On the official website I can only find the new version

Here is the direct download link:

https://www.runescape.com/a=870/downloads/oldschool.msi#_ga=2.217045846.1732966497.1678837800-1314569292.1678837798

I have the rune scape client open as well as the osbota, everything set up as it should be, but it still asks for the official launcher. I just want to open the bot via OSbot and then transfer the script config to BotManager. I mean exactly to try Explv's AIO script. Zrzut ekranu zrobiony przez Lightshot (prnt.sc)

P.S.
Do you know any other account builder scripts?

36 minutes ago, MoongoseFox said:

I have the rune scape client open as well as the osbota, everything set up as it should be, but it still asks for the official launcher. I just want to open the bot via OSbot and then transfer the script config to BotManager. I mean exactly to try Explv's AIO script. Zrzut ekranu zrobiony przez Lightshot (prnt.sc)

P.S.
Do you know any other account builder scripts?

UPDATE! 03/22/2023

😮 It looks like Jagex is making everyone download their new Jagex Launcher software whether you want to use it or not to play on the original game client.

I suggest downloading it but not even opening it, here is the download link: 

https://cdn.jagex.com/Jagex Launcher Installer.exe#_ga=2.1614455.790842298.1679490060-1314569292.1678837798

---‐---------------------------‐------------------------

As for Account Builder scripts, the only one I know that's out and recently updated would be the one BH gives you when you buy the Bot Manager. I'll be straight up about it, I bought their stupid software, and have the Account Builder script myself. I don't even use it.. I tried like twice and it did not seem like anything special.

For Account Building, it depends on what you're trying to build honestly. In my opinion, you're better off building them with the various scripts for sale across the SDN. The majority of my scripts are from Khal, and a few good ones from Czar. Break the pattern and routine, especially for one script that would be like that such as BH Scripts.

If you're looking for a single script for building though, I recommend getting Script Factory if you don't own it yet. There's Many scripts across it that do some type of build. Use them all to make the build you want.

If you want to hit me up on Discord to go into further detail about things, and let me know what builds you're interested in, I can do my best to help!

Edited by Goopie1051

• 3 months later...
12 minutes ago, Le Jinkest said:

Hi guys,

getting the same issue “could not load stream library” as a few others here when trying to load osbot. Everything else seems to be working, so I’m thinking it may be a firewall issue as mentioned. 

However, I’m unsure on how to allow/bypass this.

Thanks!

Hey man, that's usually because it's being blocked by your anti-virus. So whatever you have installed is the culpeit, if you don't have your own anti-virus software then it's Windows Defender blocking it

Good luck man!

• 4 months later...