Jump to content
Terek101

Getting dedicated servers to run mirror clients

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

I think 4 cores with 8 GB RAM should handle 4 mirror mode clients :) 

I'm looking at contabo right now and their cheapest option is 4 vCPU cores with 8 gb ram for only $7/month. could it really handle 4 mirror clients? I can only run like up to 6-8 mirror clients on my own pc without crashing and my specs are ryzen r5 3600 with 32gb ram

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Terek101 said:

I'm looking at contabo right now and their cheapest option is 4 vCPU cores with 8 gb ram for only $7/month. could it really handle 4 mirror clients? I can only run like up to 6-8 mirror clients on my own pc without crashing and my specs are ryzen r5 3600 with 32gb ram

Hmm, strange how can run so few though. WIth ryzen 1600x 16 GB I can run 8 without a problem, what scripts are you using?
With contabo it's a lottery pretty much, they extremely overstate what you actually get, had issues with them that I barely was able to run 1 mirror mode when I should have been able to like 4. And when writing to support they just stated that's how it is, can't help :D 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kramnik said:

Hmm, strange how can run so few though. WIth ryzen 1600x 16 GB I can run 8 without a problem, what scripts are you using?
With contabo it's a lottery pretty much, they extremely overstate what you actually get, had issues with them that I barely was able to run 1 mirror mode when I should have been able to like 4. And when writing to support they just stated that's how it is, can't help :D 

I'm using perfect fighter and I'm able to run like 7-8 mirror clients before it crashes momentarily. I get an error "failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows". What dedicated servers should i rent out? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Terek101 said:

I'm using perfect fighter and I'm able to run like 7-8 mirror clients before it crashes momentarily. I get an error "failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows". What dedicated servers should i rent out? 

You can take contabo ones, they dedi servers are pretty solid since you are the only one using them and not sharing with others

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...