Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Khal not sure if its been mentioned before I've been running your temp script for two days now and I noticed that my exp rates fell off after an hour or two. 
I sat in front of my screen and watched the scripts behaviour and noticed that after it finishes a game if your camera is too zoomed in or pointing not into the direction of the boat the script won't do anything and it'll eventually time out after it logs back in it finds itself back to the ship. Edit* the not seeing the boat only happens after it finishes a game not during a game* So it happens when it just finished a game and needs to go to the next game.

If it cannot click on the ship it basically won't do anything, I have to often manually adjust the camera for it to notice the ship again. I also noticed when you're maximally zoomed out the script miss clicks more often and sometimes wont bind the rope on the mast when a wave hits (only when on maximum zoom) but I assume its not intended to be run on max zoom. 

Hope the info helps out, if you need more info feel free to ask.

Edited by keremsadik
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, keremsadik said:

Hey Khal not sure if its been mentioned before I've been running your temp script for two days now and I noticed that my exp rates fell off after an hour or two. 
I sat in front of my screen and watched the scripts behaviour and noticed that after it finishes a game if your camera is too zoomed in or pointing not into the direction of the boat the script won't do anything and it'll eventually time out after it logs back in it finds itself back to the ship. Edit* the not seeing the boat only happens after it finishes a game not during a game* So it happens when it just finished a game and needs to go to the next game.

If it cannot click on the ship it basically won't do anything, I have to often manually adjust the camera for it to notice the ship again. I also noticed when you're maximally zoomed out the script miss clicks more often and sometimes wont bind the rope on the mast when a wave hits (only when on maximum zoom) but I assume its not intended to be run on max zoom. 

Ya some changes were doing to the walking, will have a fix pending asap!

29 minutes ago, Squat said:

i can get logs for you, but also just dont want any detection. 
thanks for the fast response, khal. 
genuinely! 

1 hour ago, keremsadik said:

Fixed in V1.18, should be live in a bit

Edited by Khaleesi