Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, mikss1337 said:

i am not confident in this script, i have tried refreshing the client etc, zoomed right out, this is sub to most of your other scripts that i have no issues with. it keeps bugging on the last phase before the end of the game. happens every 5-8 games. very suspicious broken bot movements. i have multiple screenshots in the situation and also have had other players bluntly call me a bot. can we talk in private or? i always look for your premium scripts first. you made good points on the other issue but this is something i cant leave afk confidently even if it is for 30mins (almost always at computer while using)

thanks

Been running it for 3 hours now and haven't sdeen anything what you claimed above, there is tons of people in ym discord which I asked about the script and no comments above effieciency of performance... So I have no idea what you think might be off, but at this point I just call it nitpicking ...
People don't call you a bot in tempoross, literally everyone is running around the minigame 24/7 without having time to check up on others. Unless you are a bot :)

WEll you can always join the discord together with the 3000 users already in there and make a support ticket 😉

29 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Been running it for 3 hours now and haven't sdeen anything what you claimed above, there is tons of people in ym discord which I asked about the script and no comments above effieciency of performance... So I have no idea what you think might be off, but at this point I just call it nitpicking ...
People don't call you a bot in tempoross, literally everyone is running around the minigame 24/7 without having time to check up on others. Unless you are a bot :)

WEll you can always join the discord together with the 3000 users already in there and make a support ticket 😉

Thanks for getting back to me, again i never have issues with your scripts. I will try again tomorrow and see how i go. I hate being that person complaining and i am sure if there was anything extra i could try you would have mentioned it to me. 

28 minutes ago, mikss1337 said:

Thanks for getting back to me, again i never have issues with your scripts. I will try again tomorrow and see how i go. I hate being that person complaining and i am sure if there was anything extra i could try you would have mentioned it to me. 

You can always join the discord and we discuss it more in detail if you want and we can see what can be improved :)
In the meantime I will keep monitoring the script, I'm running it on 2 accounts right now.