Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

I dont know it was working but It doesnt rope to the mask in time and it just misses the timer and Over 1 night of doing it and 6 bots banned I looked today to see how many rewards i got and about 6-10 on all accounts that were banned and i ran them all night so they just werent getting the points because I woke up and checked on them mid night and they were just missing the stuff so I was like alright Ima just close the bot for the night and the next morning they were all 6 banned and they all were on differeent proxys and They all got 1 days

On 7/31/2023 at 3:40 PM, restarted said:

Having an issue where the script will miss quite a few storms and tether post storm. Character stays stalled on the mast indefinitely until I untether or game ends. It also pauses near a fishing spot and hovers over the water for very long periods of time even when out of fish. 

yep its missing the click to get hammer and tethers and stays tethered as well

Edited by bobdough

12 hours ago, yPeek said:

I dont know it was working but It doesnt rope to the mask in time and it just misses the timer and Over 1 night of doing it and 6 bots banned I looked today to see how many rewards i got and about 6-10 on all accounts that were banned and i ran them all night so they just werent getting the points because I woke up and checked on them mid night and they were just missing the stuff so I was like alright Ima just close the bot for the night and the next morning they were all 6 banned and they all were on differeent proxys and They all got 1 days

I will take a look at it, might be some changes in the minigame after latest update.

If you are getting no permits it might also be that you are running it an empty world, make sure to start it in the group world where everyone is doing it.
Getting bans can always happen, even if it works perfectly so that's hard to say or proof it's from this.

11 hours ago, bobdough said:

yep its missing the click to get hammer and tethers and stays tethered as well

"Missing click to get hammer", what exactly do you mean by that? Misslicks can always happen if that's the case.
Might be also the case with the tethering part, ther ei no check or way to know if you are thereted to the pole, so a missclick can result in this I assume.

Edited by Khaleesi

3 hours ago, Secretly said:

Seems to be missclicking for the tether on waves too much, i keep losing fish and am not getting any  reward points at end as a result. All other scripts work for me fine and tempoross script has worked for me in the past but seems to be currently buggy? 

Nothing changed tbh, but will do some test runs and see if anything has changed in the minigame.

• 2 weeks later...