Khal Tempoross

Khaleesi

with new updates to osbot and runescape itself, does the script usually run a bit un steady or wrong for a short time? its not worked all day since downloading the new update. just wanted to know if this was common? issues I've noticed, script will run to center of the beach and just adjust the camera back and forth the whole match, other times mid script it will begin to shake and the mouse curser is stuck in a spot where the script is attempting to click on a fishing spot with no spot active. 

3 hours ago, rmart65 said:

with new updates to osbot and runescape itself, does the script usually run a bit un steady or wrong for a short time? its not worked all day since downloading the new update. just wanted to know if this was common? issues I've noticed, script will run to center of the beach and just adjust the camera back and forth the whole match, other times mid script it will begin to shake and the mouse curser is stuck in a spot where the script is attempting to click on a fishing spot with no spot active. 

There currently no issues from what I just tested, if it acts up like that just restart the whole client.
Send me soms screenshots aswell if you can grab some so I can see how your client looks like at that point

• Like 1

hey boss so today with the deadman drop the script has not ran or starts at all.. any info on that? seems like I've downloaded the osbot client 3 times each time the script will fail to even start up. let me know what you think i could try and do! or if something you can get fixed appreciate ya brother. and to add i have other scripts that are working fine this is the only one not working at the moment

Edited by rmart65

5 hours ago, rmart65 said:

hey boss so today with the deadman drop the script has not ran or starts at all.. any info on that? seems like I've downloaded the osbot client 3 times each time the script will fail to even start up. let me know what you think i could try and do! or if something you can get fixed appreciate ya brother. and to add i have other scripts that are working fine this is the only one not working at the moment

Got to wait for client to update