Exco Slayer

Patrick

Hi there,

Not sure if you have a discord or anywhere I might be able to get some help.

I have not been able to get a single task to run properly, and have tried at Nieve and Vannaka.

I've had issues such as; Getting a task, then the script constantly exceeding attempts while the "Do you have any tips?" / "Okay Great!" dialogue is still on the screen (Vannaka). I also could not get it to function at all for Konar. It would try running to my chasm of fire black demons, then get stuck (this may be a webwalking issue). Many times when I start the bot it will just constantly check to see if I have an active task and not proceed any further.

I have set up multiple gear profiles, made selections for each and every monster, have 1 - 4 dose options for potions available, I am on the newest version + newest client version.

My final issue is for non-konar tasks that I've tried it tries to bring me to obscure places, one of which is witch haven dungeon for hellhounds, which I lack the requirements for, and I'm skeptical of questing the account as I'm unsure what ban rates look like for this, and I'd have to manually quest. I'd like to get this bot working, but am having so many difficulties that I'm not seeing others reporting, any suggestions?

• Developer
3 hours ago, Peaj said:

Hi there,

Not sure if you have a discord or anywhere I might be able to get some help.

I have not been able to get a single task to run properly, and have tried at Nieve and Vannaka.

I've had issues such as; Getting a task, then the script constantly exceeding attempts while the "Do you have any tips?" / "Okay Great!" dialogue is still on the screen (Vannaka). I also could not get it to function at all for Konar. It would try running to my chasm of fire black demons, then get stuck (this may be a webwalking issue). Many times when I start the bot it will just constantly check to see if I have an active task and not proceed any further.

I have set up multiple gear profiles, made selections for each and every monster, have 1 - 4 dose options for potions available, I am on the newest version + newest client version.

My final issue is for non-konar tasks that I've tried it tries to bring me to obscure places, one of which is witch haven dungeon for hellhounds, which I lack the requirements for, and I'm skeptical of questing the account as I'm unsure what ban rates look like for this, and I'd have to manually quest. I'd like to get this bot working, but am having so many difficulties that I'm not seeing others reporting, any suggestions?

Please post a screenshot with the dialogue, the paint (script status) and the client logger so I can look further into it.

On 5/31/2023 at 7:57 PM, Patrick said:

enjoy

Hmm I think I will give up on this trial... as I keep missing you...

It would be awesome to trial this script.. .but whenever you give me the trial i am busy at work so miss the trial... wish there was a way where you can give the trial and it starts from when we accept the trial lol...

If you can give me the trial soon.. i will give it a go... but i am back to work soon... so need to start it before work... but time zones are bad i guess

cheers

Tony

• Developer
8 hours ago, smp said:

Does this do the hydra boss?

it doesn't do bosses no

19 hours ago, TonyE said:

Hmm I think I will give up on this trial... as I keep missing you...

It would be awesome to trial this script.. .but whenever you give me the trial i am busy at work so miss the trial... wish there was a way where you can give the trial and it starts from when we accept the trial lol...

If you can give me the trial soon.. i will give it a go... but i am back to work soon... so need to start it before work... but time zones are bad i guess

cheers

Tony

authed for 48 hours

On 6/3/2023 at 6:28 PM, gekkegerrit said:

can i get a trial please ?, i would like to see if it fits my needs for my ironman, ty in advance

enjoy

Edit: Answered all my questions unfortunately no cannon support. Is there a way you could add a default gear to wear for all tasks instead of making me manually for every single task chose what gear? Or add an open file tab at the top so I don’t have to remember the name of the load out? Other than that now that I learned how to use the script I really like it

Edited by Afk Dad

• Developer
18 hours ago, Afk Dad said:

Edit: Answered all my questions unfortunately no cannon support. Is there a way you could add a default gear to wear for all tasks instead of making me manually for every single task chose what gear? Or add an open file tab at the top so I don’t have to remember the name of the load out? Other than that now that I learned how to use the script I really like it

You can use CTRL + A to select all monsters in 1 go and then select the gear profile 1 time and it will assign it to them all.

On 6/12/2023 at 4:11 AM, mamo4us said:

Can I trial this script? Look forward to testing it out, currently running other Slayer script but unsure if I want to continue running it or move to this one.

On 6/10/2023 at 2:22 AM, Offensive said:

Hey big boss, mind if i try a trial? This looks promising :)

Enjoy