Exco Slayer

Patrick

• Developer
On 3/28/2023 at 11:14 PM, Project said:

So far seems to be working great, only issue is it wont withdraw my food. will withdraw all the teles and gold but not food. I tried manta rays and also tried lobsters

In the log i dont see anything about withdrawing food

23 hours ago, Deekz said:

Also having the same problem with it not withdrawing food

Do you have the food profile assigned to the monsters where you want to use that food?

52 minutes ago, Paperpen said:

Yo can i get a trial plox?

Enjoy

• Developer
On 3/31/2023 at 1:37 AM, osrsddos said:

trial plz :)

On 3/31/2023 at 8:54 AM, jr2319 said:

hey bud could i get a trail.

23 hours ago, masonmuh said:

Hi May I please have a trial before I purchase?

Enjoy

1 hour ago, Dakain said:

Is there any way to get it not to use charges from jewelry if you want it to use a specific teleport method? (Not using combat bracelet/Glory/wealth)? The script gets hung up if one of those items runs out of charges.

There is currently no way to disable specific teleport jewellery. However it shouldn't get stuck so I'll look into the webwalker

Another note, I am having trouble getting the always loot list to work. I have ensured that I am putting the items in exactly as they are spelled and case sensitive. Should I be entering the items by their item id?
Do I have to set the price threshold below the item value in the always loot section?

Edited by Dakain

• Developer
On 4/5/2023 at 5:26 AM, Dakain said:

Another note, I am having trouble getting the always loot list to work. I have ensured that I am putting the items in exactly as they are spelled and case sensitive. Should I be entering the items by their item id?
Do I have to set the price threshold below the item value in the always loot section?

Always loot ignores the prive threshold and will always loot the item. The item name needs to match exactly but I'll add support for case insensitivity.