Exco Slayer

Patrick

Patrick, ur a moderator and your aware im asking for a refund. I cant for the life of me understand why you are making it hard for me. The script is not what i imagined, its not a bad script but not as afk as i thought it would be.

It keeps freezing up the client and what not, just is not what i would expect from a 15 euro script.

16 hours ago, Taylano said:

Patrick, ur a moderator and your aware im asking for a refund. I cant for the life of me understand why you are making it hard for me. The script is not what i imagined, its not a bad script but not as afk as i thought it would be.

It keeps freezing up the client and what not, just is not what i would expect from a 15 euro script.

Cancelled hellhound task, got a wyrm task. The script walked to the wyrms and the client lags out. And u being active on the forum and not giving me a proper response is ridicilous, ima do the refund process through my bank

• Developer
20 hours ago, kuklor13 said:

trial?

Enjoy

17 hours ago, Taylano said:

https://osbot.org/forum/forum/150-refund-requests/

On 1/10/2023 at 6:11 PM, Taylano said:

Could you be so kind and direct me to tat section. The script prayed prot range against dag in kourend catacombs. Daga there hit with melee

Updates it from range to melee

20 hours ago, Taylano said:

Script errord out when arriving at hellhounds. https://gyazo.com/023a7cf0f19c3c4943bb4c36d3429ba2

Fixed

22 hours ago, Taylano said:

And why do my profiles cease to exist when i stop the script. How about letting me know how to make the issue go away instead of just responding with a simple "You can save and load the settings". 

Enter the name of the settings profile you want, press save, next time enter that same name and press load

• Developer
10 hours ago, sebbathecool said:

thinking about buying thid but i would like  a trail first. how do trails work? I have never recved one. i am pretty new to this

It's available for 24 hours. If you've missed it, I've just authed you again. The script is visible in your script list in the client. Enjoy