Exco Slayer

Patrick

• Developer
On 9/4/2022 at 8:29 AM, Kobybriant said:

Sorry i didnt see you replied that quickly, Can i have another day trail?

Of course, enjoy

On 9/4/2022 at 11:04 AM, teamsouth said:

Could I get a trial to try this out? @Patrick

Enjoy

7 hours ago, johnnyboiy17 said:

Any idea why I would be logged out to the login screen after the bot empties inventory into the bank?

Not without a screenshot + logger output

the bot doesnt seem to want to take food anywhere with it no matter how I set it up. On a wyrms task Ive even given it an inv of food and it eats until it runs out then repeatedly lets itself die haha. gonna add more gp to the account and see if that could smooth it out

Edited by teamsouth

17 hours ago, teamsouth said:

the bot doesnt seem to want to take food anywhere with it no matter how I set it up. On a wyrms task Ive even given it an inv of food and it eats until it runs out then repeatedly lets itself die haha. gonna add more gp to the account and see if that could smooth it out

I have the same issue

• Developer
On 9/5/2022 at 8:02 PM, teamsouth said:

On 9/6/2022 at 1:59 PM, Kobybriant said:

I have the same issue

Ensure you assign the combat profile with the food to the monsters you wish to use them on.

couple of fixes i have noticed.  Overall when set up it takes food etc. dont know what everyone else is talking about.

that said,  when doing shades and going through the swamp it got stuck afterwards at the bank trying to withdraw the set amount of lobsters and didnt deposit the rotten food to make space. it did this for an hr before i caught it.

now as far as looting. i havent seen it loot anything yet. i have them set. it still wont.  bones set to bury.  and in the loot list.  GP req set down to 500 gp still no looting. just goes to next kill even though wait to loot is on.

other than this. working great

• Developer
2 hours ago, michael5593 said:

couple of fixes i have noticed.  Overall when set up it takes food etc. dont know what everyone else is talking about.

that said,  when doing shades and going through the swamp it got stuck afterwards at the bank trying to withdraw the set amount of lobsters and didnt deposit the rotten food to make space. it did this for an hr before i caught it.

now as far as looting. i havent seen it loot anything yet. i have them set. it still wont.  bones set to bury.  and in the loot list.  GP req set down to 500 gp still no looting. just goes to next kill even though wait to loot is on.

other than this. working great

Thanks, I'll look into adding dropping of the rotten food and I'll update the prices api; that should fix the issue with the looting above price

• Developer
11 hours ago, michael5593 said:

New issue,  doing green drags as a task.  It goes to brim dung.  with baby greens.  toggles prayer and the whole client freezes and it just sits there.  unable to enable mouse input or anything. it locks the whole client up. cant close it etc.   have to task manage and close it

please provide a screenshot and the logger output, without those I can't look into this