Exco Puro Puro

Patrick

1 hour ago, Patrick said:

Enjoy

Great! The script looks nice and is working at the first sight. However: After 1 Hour of running the script with the priorities: Dragon > Ninja > Magpie the results were [ this ]. I babysat the bot and it basically snared the imps and waited for like 10 secs until other players stole the imp. And also there might be some issues at world hopping since it tries to push through the wheat and tries top hop worlds in the meantime. It then sits there for a while. It might be useful if the bot is not taking the path in which it stands. My bot was at the outter side of puro puro and was basically running all the way. It would be easier if the bots takes one of ther shorter paths (middle path) and would be more efficient at the same time. Keep up the great work. This might be one of the hardest scripts to write.

• Developer
27 minutes ago, 99amo99 said:

Great! The script looks nice and is working at the first sight. However: After 1 Hour of running the script with the priorities: Dragon > Ninja > Magpie the results were [ this ]. I babysat the bot and it basically snared the imps and waited for like 10 secs until other players stole the imp. And also there might be some issues at world hopping since it tries to push through the wheat and tries top hop worlds in the meantime. It then sits there for a while. It might be useful if the bot is not taking the path in which it stands. My bot was at the outter side of puro puro and was basically running all the way. It would be easier if the bots takes one of ther shorter paths (middle path) and would be more efficient at the same time. Keep up the great work. This might be one of the hardest scripts to write.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll implement the suggestions :D  

• Developer
19 hours ago, FlyingChicken said:

Hey, I bought the bot a week ago, and have finally used it. I absolutely love it, only problem is sometimes for some reason, it wont push through the first barrier, when trying to bank or coming back from the bank

Is it standing in front of it, trying to interact or trying to click past it when going to/from the bank? Any screenshots?

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Is it standing in front of it, trying to interact or trying to click past it when going to/from the bank? Any screenshots?

The first image is when it has come back from the bank, the second is when it wants to go to the bank. It just stands infront of it. It doesnt try to click it.

https://imgur.com/a/5JL6ZxD

• 4 weeks later...