Exco Puro Puro

Patrick

Hi, bought this script, been testing out a few different things, runs pretty well for the most part. Logic on the pathing can be terrible sometimes, i.e. pushes through wheat when there is an opening literally 2 tiles away. A few things that would make this a killer script:

Eclectic spawn camping mode.

Tiers of priority rather than just order. (Example  tier 1 lucky/dragon imp, if it detects one anywhere on map it hunts it down no distractions.  Tier 2 ninja and magpies, if it detects it checks distance and if more than say 15 tiles and 2 barriers away ignore it. tier 3 10 tiles/1 barrier, tier 4 only catch if it wanders within 3 tiles and no barriers. 

Ability to reassess the target imp at various points while pathing to an imp. It targets an imp that's through three barriers and has the opportunity to easily catch two approved imps on but doesn't because it can't dynamically switch and prioritize easier targets.

Just my two cents, I'm no programmer and don't know how difficult or viable  it would be to implement these things. The script is functional as is and I'm appreciative and content that is was worth the $10, so thank you!

• Like 1

• Developer
3 hours ago, HighManDan said:

Hi, bought this script, been testing out a few different things, runs pretty well for the most part. Logic on the pathing can be terrible sometimes, i.e. pushes through wheat when there is an opening literally 2 tiles away. A few things that would make this a killer script:

Eclectic spawn camping mode.

Tiers of priority rather than just order. (Example  tier 1 lucky/dragon imp, if it detects one anywhere on map it hunts it down no distractions.  Tier 2 ninja and magpies, if it detects it checks distance and if more than say 15 tiles and 2 barriers away ignore it. tier 3 10 tiles/1 barrier, tier 4 only catch if it wanders within 3 tiles and no barriers. 

Ability to reassess the target imp at various points while pathing to an imp. It targets an imp that's through three barriers and has the opportunity to easily catch two approved imps on but doesn't because it can't dynamically switch and prioritize easier targets.

Just my two cents, I'm no programmer and don't know how difficult or viable  it would be to implement these things. The script is functional as is and I'm appreciative and content that is was worth the $10, so thank you!

Great suggestions, I'll check the camping mode and better pathing out soon for sure!

Like the user above me said it works pretty well. However it randomly gets stuck sometimes because of the following reasons:

- draws a path (the red squares) through wheat which has no option to push through resulting in it just standing still and doing nothing. Usually the moments I've seen this happen is when it has to go banking.

- whenever it ends up in another lane than which it had drawn a path on, it will stand on the other lane while trying to click on the lane where it has drawn a path, sometimes the account can reach that spot and do a complete lap because there's an opening somewhere to that lane. And sometimes it will end up start running a lap (because it clicked on the spot in another lane) and it will end up in somewhere where it can't see the "drawn" path and it will just wiggle the camera a bit, not continueing.

Overall I'm pretty happy with this script, but the pathing could use some work. Like for instance if it hasn't moved in a certain time or whatever it will draw a new path instead of trying to reach a path it can't/can't see. Or have it realize it accidentaly changed lanes while it shouldn't so it draws a new path in the new lane you are on.Oh and whenever it get's stuck the logger just says "Walking to and the coordinates".  I hope you can reproduce these issues and that's it's not just me :) .

Edited by Zombo
extra info

• Developer
3 hours ago, Zombo said:

Like the user above me said it works pretty well. However it randomly gets stuck sometimes because of the following reasons:

- draws a path (the red squares) through wheat which has no option to push through resulting in it just standing still and doing nothing. Usually the moments I've seen this happen is when it has to go banking.

- whenever it ends up in another lane than which it had drawn a path on, it will stand on the other lane while trying to click on the lane where it has drawn a path, sometimes the account can reach that spot and do a complete lap because there's an opening somewhere to that lane. And sometimes it will end up start running a lap (because it clicked on the spot in another lane) and it will end up in somewhere where it can't see the "drawn" path and it will just wiggle the camera a bit, not continueing.

Overall I'm pretty happy with this script, but the pathing could use some work. Like for instance if it hasn't moved in a certain time or whatever it will draw a new path instead of trying to reach a path it can't/can't see. Or have it realize it accidentaly changed lanes while it shouldn't so it draws a new path in the new lane you are on.Oh and whenever it get's stuck the logger just says "Walking to and the coordinates".  I hope you can reproduce these issues and that's it's not just me :) .

Thanks for the review, I will be redoing the pathing tomorrow and hopefully fix the issues :D

On 1/2/2021 at 11:15 PM, Patrick said:

Thanks for the review, I will be redoing the pathing tomorrow and hopefully fix the issues :D

Looking forward to it so it can compete with the other bots around there. I've tried to make a list with some info for you with the small issues I'm having.

-It sometimes tries to cut corners while it could just run around the corner.

-Sometimes has trouble getting out of the puro puro starting area and just runs around some in there without actually going into the wheat.(when hunting the low level implings this doesn't happen as often as it will draw a path to the visible imps which there most of the time always are some of. But when hunting for only the high level ones it can be troublesome)

-When it has selected the entangle/snare/root magic spell and the imp it wants to cast it on disappears/get caught by anyone else it stays ready with the spell selected and doesn't continue. It spams an error in the log and takes several minutes to resume, if it resumes.

-It sometimes tries to draw a path which has no push through option and just doesn't continue. Whenever this occurs, it's always when trying to return to the bank. Often at the same spot and by same spot I mean, same position after taking the turn, it's not 1 specific spot on the map, I've included an image.

1.jpg

-Sometimes instead of drawing a straight line after a corner, it draw a straight line with one square off at the end, selecting the push-through option on that spot which will make it end up at another lane. At this point it has drawn a new path from the lane from which it came. When it's on the new lane, it tries to continue walking on the spot it has drawn on the previous lane. This slows it the bot down a lot and sometimes makes it end up somewhere where it can't see the drawn path anymore and will just start panning the camera a bit and not continue.

2.jpg

I hope you can make sense of everything I've posted and that it can help you improve this script. I also want to note that these "traversing" issues happen way less when hunting the low level implings since it will spend most of it's time pathing to these imps and the pathing to the imps works really good. When hunting for the high level implings it spends most of it's time just doing the laps and will eventually get the issue on which I included the second picture.

Much love and thanks <3

Edited by Zombo
typo

15 hours ago, Patrick said:

EDIT: just pushed v1.02 which should fix trying to go through solid wheat and the snare/entangle issue. Path generation should also be improved.

Thanks for the update! The issues walking around the wheat fields seem to be almost completely gone now.

edit: Still seen it change sometimes to another lane and continue to draw a path on the previous lane and clicking that other lane, so it'll just start going round 'till it finds an opening. Instead of just continueing in the new lane it ended up on.

However it now really has a hard time getting into the wheat fields from the center area, just running around in the center square, not going into the wheat fields. If I don't put it manually into the wheat fields it'll continue to just draw and run paths into the center. If it has found an impling from this center position the logger just states that the path to the impling is null. And I've had it get stuck in the wheat fields again trying to path back to the bank.

Also it stopped doing anything randomly, spamming the following error in the logs.

[ERROR][Bot #1][01/09 09:32:15 PM]: Error executing event : org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$CameraControl@6b69bc
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.map.Position.isVisible(ij:289)
    at org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.MainScreenTileDestination.isVisible(bi:50)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$CameraControl.execute(lo:300)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.IiIIiiiiIIiI(zh:208)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 09:32:15 PM]: Terminating script Exco Puro...
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 09:32:15 PM]: Walking to [x=2595, y=4298, z=0]
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 09:32:15 PM]: Thank you for using Exco Puro!
[INFO][Bot #1][01/09 09:32:15 PM]: Script Exco Puro has exited!

So in short, if you could check out it getting into the wheat fields from the center area and the pathing when returning back to the bank while in the wheat fields. :)

Edited by Zombo