Good time to bot

Heist

Hey guys, I'm trying to find a good time of day to bot in order to reduce ban rate. I've heard people say to bot when Jagex is closed. Does this actually make a difference? Are their hours 21:00 - 9:00 London time? Also does botting on the weekend help because Jagex is out of office? Does anyone have any experience they would be willing to share about any of this?

So typically in the UK most businesses work 8-4, or 9-5 so you’d be better off botting any times prior or after that however it makes no difference the time of day you bot, for example if botwatch is truly advanced enough that it detects the script and flags it you’re going to be banned 

2 minutes ago, Space said:

So typically in the UK most businesses work 8-4, or 9-5 so you’d be better off botting any times prior or after that however it makes no difference the time of day you bot, for example if botwatch is truly advanced enough that it detects the script and flags it you’re going to be banned 

so a few days ago i tested this with:

-stealth injection

-osrs script factory

-using AG's mind bomb buyer from SF

-nordvpn P2P (im too broke to afford proxies ok)

one botting when jagex was at work and the other when they werent, both right off tutorial island

the "work hours" one lasted around 3 hours

and the "late hours" lasted around 8 hours (different vpn server)

maybe i just got lucky with the 2nd one, i'll do more tests later but for me it definetly worked

4 hours ago, experiencedtoxic said:

I wouldn’t even bother just use your home IP if that’s the case. The accounts will be banned faster for using it. Proxies are like $3 or something if you can get nordVPN P2P you can surely afford to fork out $3 for a good proxy

5 hours ago, experiencedtoxic said:

so a few days ago i tested this with:

-stealth injection

-osrs script factory

-using AG's mind bomb buyer from SF

one botting when jagex was at work and the other when they werent, both right off tutorial island

the "work hours" one lasted around 3 hours

and the "late hours" lasted around 8 hours (different vpn server)

maybe i just got lucky with the 2nd one, i'll do more tests later but for me it definetly worked

Try to use account that is rested for around 5-7 days. You can buy them easily in bulk aswell for like .2$ or 500k per account so I would either pay the ammount or just make some accounts and let them sit.