F2p trade restrictions

BananaTown

This could prolly go in botting/bans but im retarded so here it is, do you need 10, 20hr playtime and 100 Total level? Does anyone have any ideas they'd like to share about how to quickly bypass these? I have 10qp and 100 total level, but now my accounts need 20hr playtime... debating just buying tut island accounts @ this point but idk 

23 minutes ago, gekkebakker said:

just bond it 

and otherwise go bot  a few skills to make up of the playtime 

I have bonded accounts, I do not want to bond this one. hence my question of how they updated the restriction. Might have been helpful to include I havent botted in over a year in f2p 

Depends on what your going for but the only way to get around the newest set of restrictions is to meet them. Train random skills, buy/look for a script to AFK the 20 hour requirements, whatever suits you best. If the accounts require specific levels, those levels would help contribute to filling the 20 hour requirement. That's your only option if you'd like not to use membership to get around the restrictions. 

Edited by arbicrax172
  • Like 1