Bots getting banned during tutorial island

bumzag

I made a bunch of accounts with temp emails and then loaded them into osbot. I was going to complete Tut island with Explv's script one-by-one, but it seems as though Jagex switched something up. I've used Explv's tutorial island probably a hundred times and never once did it cause a ban. It's an excellent script. But it seems as though Jagex may have caught on. Of the 4 accounts I've tried running through Tut island with Explv's script, 3 were suddenly logged out with the message "Account locked as we suspect it has been stolen"

I know this is common and I'm not surprised it's happening. I'm not asking for a fix or complaining, just wondering if anyone has noticed this as well

Edited by bumzag

1 hour ago, LagerLV said:

Yes, and as @Rick said, those are not bans.

Aah I see. And no, I have not used a proxy or VPN. I did however signup for large amounts of OSRS accounts in such a short period of time that I was prompted for a human-verification. I'll try verifying emails. Thanks all

Edited by bumzag

On 9/1/2020 at 4:56 PM, Rick said:

those are not bans  , are you using different proxyss or vpn ?

thats the reason for the locks

Regarding this what if I was using different proxies on each account (all ofc handmade) and I get the same error when I reach G.E? I can recover it without any issues but why does this happen?

5 hours ago, Nerotos said:

Regarding this what if I was using different proxies on each account (all ofc handmade) and I get the same error when I reach G.E? I can recover it without any issues but why does this happen?

not sure what triggers it , but happens most of the time when using proxys .

it's part of rs security