Hey there guys and gals

FirstToFall

Just recently getting into the botting scene, started a few months ago with screen capture scripts, moved to AHK, then to OPRS plugins, and now here. Looking forward to making a name for myself and helping improve the scene here. One question I have is I heard if you're a "Verified Dev" that sometimes you'll get access to the paid client for free, is that valid here? Just curious! Thanks everyone!

36 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

don't think you would become scripter overnight

I know not overnight, just something to work towards lol. I only need 1 anyway as it'd be general scripts just for testing the framework overall. Thanks for the info though! Do you by chance know what's required to become "Scripter" rank?

27 minutes ago, FirstToFall said:

I know not overnight, just something to work towards lol. I only need 1 anyway as it'd be general scripts just for testing the framework overall. Thanks for the info though! Do you by chance know what's required to become "Scripter" rank?

To get scripter 1 rank you have to apply for it and have a script that is in development or is ready to be put up on the sdn. Go here and read the threads to learn more about the requirements and the process to take to apply. https://osbot.org/forum/forum/181-sdn-requests/ Happy scripting 🙂

Also feel free to pm me if you have any questions throughout your scripting journey.

Edited by BravoTaco

9 hours ago, FirstToFall said:

As it comes to "general scripts" Osbot is smarter than other bot providers by no letting 10 different woodcutting bots on SDN when at least half of them are trash. So just keep in mind that you will need to provide something unique :) 

• 3 months later...