Quick question

Chrissy1234

Of course players offer services in which they hand train your account whatever level you desire. If you were to have someone train my account, knowingly that they will be botting and run the risk of ban, what would you pay to get your thieving levelled from 1-99? 
Got a player in which can do it for me but hasn’t set a price and I have no clue what would be a reasonable offer, seeing as he won’t even be clicking anything on screen and can get on with his day as it runs.

Thank you for the replies. The guy who was going to do it has his own script and has multiple accounts completed 99 thieving with very little being banned so I felt it would have been safer than botting myself with a script ran by many. Of course the risk is always there to be banned though so I know the consequences if I let him train. 
Will just offer him a low ball since he will be putting in zero effort and be easy money. :)