Unappealable Status Disappeared Under Banned Main Account

terahhh

Checked ban status for main just now— it seems that the column for ban status has disappeared; it used to say unappealable and now it's gone. 

My pure's account status still has unappealable in the ban status status column though .. 

Do you think this means I can appeal the ban on my main? 

Screenshot of Google Chrome (7-29-20, 4-50-45 PM).png

fucking banned for auto clicking of all things; i didn't even get 10k exp ffs 

1 hour ago, terahhh said:

the chickens have come to roost boys; appeal your accounts - please reward me with 50-100m rsgp if you guys get lifted 

I dont get it. This post [twiter] was made with reply form jamflex before this thread was made. So can I ask why you made the thread? 

Edited by Nbacon

You can try to appeal from the support section fo their website. My main from like 15 years ago was banned in May due to macroing. I suspect it was hacked and maybe botted on because in the past 9 years ive only logged into it like 3 times. Anyways it was supposed to be unappealable due to it being banned for macroing. Sent in my appeal request and about 2 1/2 weeks later they got back to me and lifted my perma ban.