Khal Fishing Trawler

Khaleesi

7 hours ago, McBotdog said:

Lovely script! In just a few hours it completed the whole angler outfit without any problems.

I would however recommend keeping the fix broken net option off as it only went up there in the last minute to try and repair them while there was nothing to repair resulting in it spam clicking for no reason

That's the point of the net... You can't see properly if it's broken until it's too late :D
Spamm clicking is the way to go to repair it, even for legit players

1 hour ago, jordanwittehwiz said:

Seems like my last comment bugged out. I'd like to try a trial of the Trawler. 

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, jordanwittehwiz said:

Script works well. Just want to say that if a character gets kicked due to inactivity it seems to stand at shore until logging rather than running back to the minigame. Not sure if this is intended.

If it gets kicked for inactivaty, your client probably get stuck... bcs it should never even get kicked in the first place. (I rna it for 200h+ and never had it kicked so :/)
And it will back if you are on the shore, so that's probably why your client got stuck, try to screenshot next time and also copy the log from the logger

8 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

If it gets kicked for inactivaty, your client probably get stuck... bcs it should never even get kicked in the first place. (I rna it for 200h+ and never had it kicked so :/)
And it will back if you are on the shore, so that's probably why your client got stuck, try to screenshot next time and also copy the log from the logger

It most likely was due the client getting stuck. I had multiple clients up and running so it may have been a lag/latency issue. I'll let you know if it ever happens again with the logs

Edited by jordanwittehwiz

2 minutes ago, jordanwittehwiz said:

It most likely was due the client getting stuck. I had multiple clients up and running so it may have been a lag/latency issue. I'll let you know if it ever happens again with the logs

Maybe a disconnect somehow, let me know if this happends again! :)
Because it should run back, try to start the script in that position, you will see ^^