from nothing to something [the guide to get from 0k to 50m in under 1 month!]

Beezmans

for any pricks that thinks this is impossible i went from 0k to 111m 07 http://osbot.org/forum/topic/32122-1-bond-1-journey-0k-start-i-finished-my-goal-in-20-days-i-went-from-0k-to-100m/

a lot of guides are usually written telling you how to goldfarm or how to make something but one thing most of these guides leave out is how to start from 0k and no runescape account to making 50m+ a week or month

this guide is for anyone looking to become big or small time farmer 

the first couple days will be the hardest but after making 5m+ youll become alot richer on 07  so lets start

1.the first goal is to make 2m from 0k without a runescape account youll do this simply by offering a service on osbot powerleveling/questing will be the most effective

2.now your gonna continue your service but your also gonna download the osbot client and buy a lvl 3 with 25-30 days of mems for 2m with this account youll flax pick using the script on the sdn making about 40k/hr = 600k/day extra

3.after about 10-15 days you should have 10m with this 10m you wanna buy vip(you can buy a voucher via rsgp or sell gold for ppal) and 2 more lvl 3 mem accounts from someone selling them for 2m continue to flax pick on the accounts your now making 1.8m/day extra + making more off your services

4.step 4 is up to you...your @ the point of 50m and  you can decide to shut your service down if you wish to just continue as a goldfarmer your choices are unlimited and now you can either keep making flax pickers ( which have a high ban rate) or you can switch over to other options such as smiting woodcutting green dragons buying items out of shop 

5.i hope this guide helps you begin to goldfarm and if anyone would like me to add something or needs more help you can always private message me or add my skype-"beezmans"

Edited by beezmans
  • Like 2

yep, pretty much common sense most of it, but I guess some people might just not think it pays off to have more than one or two accounts.

It does.

There are better ways than flax.

Now I'm just gonna brag, that I know a way 300k-700k/h, scriptable and that I found it out today.

And now just to make sure you guys don't spam all over me, It's private, and if more than several people were using it, prices would crash, so don't even ask ^^

• Like 1

Yeah me too Nitrousek I got a way for 2m/hr, not even going to brag but it's private.

bull shit

@nitro its either runesoduku or running nats to 91 rcers or barrows if u had a script aswell as abbys theres ton of none private 300k-700k methods no need to gloat everyone knows everything buddy

and to fused flax is the best option cheap quick and takes 2 days to pay off the lvl 3 u bought (ive had over 30 accounts banned picking flax and im up 250 bucks) you could also mine ess and smith but meh .... flax is quick

Edited by beezmans

and to fused flax is the best option cheap quick and takes 2 days to pay off the lvl 3 u bought (ive had over 30 accounts banned picking flax and im up 250 bucks) you could also mine ess and smith but meh .... flax is quick

Meh I'd rather pickup Snapegrass but thats just me.

.... tht cost money.......

How quickly do you get banned from picking flax? >.< Looks good, might try. 

odds are within 20 days but by 20 days u made 24m which is 12x wht u paid for mems

Really reassuring haha. Will definitely try now. Thanks! 

P.S How many hours do I bot a day and how can I keep my main safe? I hear about VPS or something but no idea what that is. 

Edited by Clouds

• 2 weeks later...