Returning Botter

Barrage Gaming

As the title says, im an old school returning botter. Im not looking to go very hard with botting. But im curious what has changed in the past few years. Is general botting still a very high ban rate? 

If i'm not running a gold farm, and only botting a few hours a day with paid scripts. What are the chances of hitting a maxed account? Last time i was into botting, you couldn't make it 2 weeks without being banned even on low ban rate scripts. 

I know the general answer is "Dont bot if you dont wanna lose your account". But what has been your own personal experiences with being cautious/babysitting/being smart lately? 

I was probably only going to bot tedious things. Pest control, WT boss, possibly zulrah and RC, and agility. 

Thanks for everyones opinons and input before hand! Much appreciated. 

3 hours ago, Barrage Gaming said:

As the title says, im an old school returning botter. Im not looking to go very hard with botting. But im curious what has changed in the past few years. Is general botting still a very high ban rate? 

If i'm not running a gold farm, and only botting a few hours a day with paid scripts. What are the chances of hitting a maxed account? Last time i was into botting, you couldn't make it 2 weeks without being banned even on low ban rate scripts. 

I know the general answer is "Dont bot if you dont wanna lose your account". But what has been your own personal experiences with being cautious/babysitting/being smart lately? 

I was probably only going to bot tedious things. Pest control, WT boss, possibly zulrah and RC, and agility. 

Thanks for everyones opinons and input before hand! Much appreciated. 

Don't Bot PC, zulrah or agility or your accounts will probably get the ban hammer :)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lukey372 said:

Don't Bot PC, zulrah or agility or your accounts will probably get the ban hammer :)

Thank you. Is it still best to just stay on own residential IP and bot smart? I remember for a while everyone was suggesting vpns and VMs but then they started getting insta-banned. Not sure what the deal is these days. 

Also, would you happen to be informed on a proper Bot farm setup? Was contemplating making a HCIM starter service. In which i don't care if 1 or 2 accounts get banned each cycle but i want to avoid getting chain banned. If not, that's okay. Ill just keep researching

14 hours ago, Juggles said:

For botting a max acc with melee, NMZ is a really safe way as it's minimal clicking. 

I think it's key that you don't try to bot 10-15 hours a day on your main because then youre just asking for a ban. I do 2-3 hours a day on slayer with some questing mixed in and I've had success 

Yeah, Alot of the time i only bot for a few hours then ill go do my farm runs, maybe some quests, etc. Plus im active in CC and in general chat while im botting anyways. I just didnt wanna do all the clicking. 

I know you've been around since this whole thing pretty much just started, do you happen to have any input on best ways to approach a bot farm these days? 

5 minutes ago, Barrage Gaming said:

Thank you. Is it still best to just stay on own residential IP and bot smart? I remember for a while everyone was suggesting vpns and VMs but then they started getting insta-banned. Not sure what the deal is these days. 

Also, would you happen to be informed on a proper Bot farm setup? Was contemplating making a HCIM starter service. In which i don't care if 1 or 2 accounts get banned each cycle but i want to avoid getting chain banned. If not, that's okay. Ill just keep researching

Yeah, Alot of the time i only bot for a few hours then ill go do my farm runs, maybe some quests, etc. Plus im active in CC and in general chat while im botting anyways. I just didnt wanna do all the clicking. 

I know you've been around since this whole thing pretty much just started, do you happen to have any input on best ways to approach a bot farm these days? 

Start small. As with any business, grow as you go. Learn from mistakes and improve